I workout on my butt at the gym

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, I'm finding that since Ive been doing spin classes my butt has started to become more pronounced, round and definately more 'stand-outish' than before, and combined with some squats and some advice Monster has been giving me I think my butt is gonna be very edible by the end of this. I think bike riding in general helps build the legs up anyway, so your butt being the biggest muscle there will naturally follow suit. Long live the Spin class LOL.

Reactions: Anari Aliva

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol I think it's cute seeing all of you men talk about your asses!! :)

But do you agree with me that there is an epidemic of buttlessness?

Some years back, I was told (though I make no claims for the reliability of my source) that among African-American youths in Washington, DC, a slang term for a white man was "six o'clock." The basis of the reference was the similarity between the typical contour of a white guy's backside and the shape formed by the hands of a clock at that hour — in other words, straight up and down!

DaveNoCal hit it. Squats. Heavy weights, low reps. Get to it.

I don't think that the combination of heavy weights and low reps is for everyone. I have never felt that it does much for me: I never get a burn from it, I rarely get muscular soreness the day after from it (and I don't think that my muscles can be growing if I don't feel that), and it increases the chance of injury to connective tissues. I have never made squats a regular part of my workouts because the movement feels so awkward and unnatural to me, but I would be especially afraid of doing it with very heavy weights. If it works for you, that's fine: I'm just saying that it's not for everyone.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Ill PM you some good info later on. I am the master of body builder ass, have great development on glutes. You need to concentrate on eating caloric excess and focus on squats and deadlift. (squats should go very deep, they call em Ass to grass depth). PM me if you have questions.