I worship the PUSSY as the masterpiece of the Universe

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do enjoy making love to women as long as I don't have to eat them out. I can dislike pussy and still be 20% straight. I think there is a lot more to women than pussy, ja?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I do enjoy making love to women as long as I don't have to eat them out. I can dislike pussy and still be 20% straight. I think there is a lot more to women than pussy, ja?

:swordfight:
nein!!! if you ain't eatin, you are cheatin!! now shoo!! this thread is for those of us who genuinely love pussy, every lovely, delicious part of it!!!:buttkick:

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see its all a complete misunderstaning! LPSG actually stands for...,

"Lovely Pussy Salutation Group"

where men come to worship the female form.
i dont know how all these penises took over the place

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think pussy is rather ugly...it doesn't smell good, or taste very good either. Even on the cleanest of women, its still repulsive to me. Penis FTW!

Because this is opinion based I do have something to say:
IMHO I think assholes are ugly.. Even uglier than a pussy... They also taste really really bad and smell like shit... Litterally. So in the fields of sight, smell, and taste I think my pussy wins any day.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
IMHO I think assholes are ugly.. Even uglier than a pussy... They also taste really really bad and smell like shit... Litterally. So in the fields of sight, smell, and taste I think my pussy wins any day.

i think your pussy and asshole are both perfect and both look quite tasty!!!

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dkong8x625

Sexy Member
Media
I think pussy is rather ugly...it doesn't smell good, or taste very good either. Even on the cleanest of women, its still repulsive to me. Penis FTW!

He's allowed to his opinion just as we are allowed to disagree. ugly, smelly, and foul tasting pussy does exist just as i'm sure ugly, smelly, and foul tasting cock exists. I personally have come across 2 pussys with oder but it was nothing more then sweat just as I'm sure balls sweat, nothing nasty. I'm very selective in the pussy I eat and none have tasted anything but de-fucking-licious. Now like I said your allowed to your opinion but that doesn't mean it's not coming from a place of ignorance which I'm sure is created from lack of experience. now either go eat some pussy, bite your tongue, or continue looking like an fool. :rolleyes:

D_Logistam Twigwilly

Account Disabled
Media

I think your pussy wins any day too =)