I would change?

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If given the ability what is one thing you would change about the world?

This isn’t a serious thread but really just a fun thing you would change. I’ll start.

I would change that all lanes in an expressway have separate speed limits so slow pokes have their own lane.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like Hot Fudge Sandae to be good for you and no calories!!
Belgium-dessert-1001x1024.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would make it so that everyone freaking out about holiday shopping had to keep that shit to themselves.

It's bad enough you're stressed out about the nonsense that is gifting on Christmas, don't try to force *me* to stress over it too. I'm not the one making you waste money on a tradition that I don't celebrate.

("You" being people who insist on complaining about needing to go gift shopping at all.. not you personally OP) :blush:

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would make it so that everyone freaking out about holiday shopping had to keep that shit to themselves.

It's bad enough you're stressed out about the nonsense that is gifting on Christmas, don't try to force *me* to stress over it too. I'm not the one making you waste money on a tradition that I don't celebrate.

("You" being people who insist on complaining about needing to go gift shopping at all.. not you personally OP) :blush:
I would change that if someone throws a punch on Black Friday they would not be allowed participate in Black Froday for 5 years.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I hear this from others, I just calmly say "Taco Bell hits a niche market, and what can I say, maybe it's not authentic, but does it have to be?"

While giving them a cold dead stare

I LOVE me some Taco Bell when I'm in the mood for it. SO easy to make a customization. No beef? No prob -- sub beans. And all the sauces.

People who rag on my once a week Taco Bell love fest can kiss my ass
I said, “I want Taco Bell - I didn’t say I wanted Mexican.” Geez, if I wanted a food lecture I’d hit up a video by my beloved Alton Brown. I know what I want.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had Taco Bell once. I kept thinking of that old Wendy's commercial: "Where's the beef?" There's what, about a tablespoon of ground "meat" in a taco?

Nuh uh, gimme the truck stuff. Street tacos have more than TB, and they're much smaller.

Then again, I don't get drunk at 2AM or get high, so there's a time and place for everything.
People like what they like. Street tacos are indeed the bees knees. But if I want Taco Bell, it’s a chicken chalupa for me. It’s a mood thing.

The heart wants what the heart wants.:joy:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This one is too easy:

I would end the war on drugs. Legalize marijuana world-wide. No more locking up drug users, no more giving power to the black market. Inform, regulate, and rehabilitate the addicted.

Yup. I would so do that.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would change people who say Taco Bell isn’t real Mexican. No shit, I just had a craving for Taco Bell... back off.

When I hear this from others, I just calmly say "Taco Bell hits a niche market, and what can I say, maybe it's not authentic, but does it have to be?"

While giving them a cold dead stare

I LOVE me some Taco Bell when I'm in the mood for it. SO easy to make a customization. No beef? No prob -- sub beans. And all the sauces.

People who rag on my once a week Taco Bell love fest can kiss my ass

Reactions: 693987 and creek47

No Taco Hell in this country.
Starfucks flopped.
Sizzler is on it's way to fizzling out.

Possibly a good thing I have limited capacity, on a global scale, to change things.

I'd make a cruel, demanding and capricious goddess.
The gutters would be overflowing with blood and gore.
I'd have to install a revolving door on the underworld because
I'd have to re-animate the annoying people I smote in a fit of temper
and then later regretted the overly hasty action once I cooled down and thought about it.

Still a stupid population are easily lead and easy to manipulate.
The only people who don't realize it are the dumb sheeple themselves.

Reactions: 950483 and LaFemme