Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This one is too easy:

I would end the war on drugs. Legalize marijuana world-wide. No more locking up drug users, no more giving power to the black market. Inform, regulate, and rehabilitate the addicted.

Yup. I would so do that.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would change:

Anyone who gets caught stealing a package from a front door has to be blasted on social media. Dick move.

I'd change plastic and packaging back to paper bags, glass, cardboard, and above all, laziness to think about where the shit goes.

How hard is it to go through the checkout, load the same trolley one used for shopping, take it to the boot of the car and load it into cardboard boxes which you can walk inside to your home and reuse over, and over and over again.

What is all the bull about shopping bags when grocery shopping???

I would make it so that everyone freaking out about holiday shopping had to keep that shit to themselves.

It's bad enough you're stressed out about the nonsense that is gifting on Christmas, don't try to force *me* to stress over it too. I'm not the one making you waste money on a tradition that I don't celebrate.

("You" being people who insist on complaining about needing to go gift shopping at all.. not you personally OP) :blush:
At least Santa can't be blamed for any wars of God against God........yet :) :)

I want flying cars. How awesome would it be to get from one part of the country to another in just a couple of hours instead of all day? I make flying cars a reality.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would change "ME". Undo all the fuck-ups in life I've made.

Still be married to my ex-wife that loved me, and I left her for a broken down basket case that left me in the end.

I would have never been a bully to those unpopular kids in school.
I would have been their friend instead, and given them a hug when picked on.

I would have made love to that 11th grade teacher that invited me to her apartment one night.

I would not have bought my friend and coworker a winter coat last fall when she was freezing. Now her
boyfriend thinks I'm a threat and she can't even go for beers after work. (and I'm 30 years older than her)

Too many to mention!

Reactions: creek47 and LaFemme

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would change "ME". Undo all the fuck-ups in life I've made.

Still be married to my ex-wife that loved me, and I left her for a broken down basket case that left me in the end.

I would have never been a bully to those unpopular kids in school.
I would have been their friend instead, and given them a hug when picked on.

I would have made love to that 11th grade teacher that invited me to her apartment one night.

I would not have bought my friend and coworker a winter coat last fall when she was freezing. Now her
boyfriend thinks I'm a threat and she can't even go for beers after work. (and I'm 30 years older than her)

Too many to mention!
Hope you don’t get too hard on yourself

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would change that no one can say “let’s take a silly one” when taking pictures. It’s so corny