I would give anything in this world....

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I only do it to those I'm friends with.

And the purpose of the thread was "what would you give and what would you want?" It can be anything your heart desires.

All joking aside with S, I would love to hop a plane and go surprise the girl I'm in love with. It's not going to happen anytime soon though, but I would give anything for that.

Last edited:

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
What would I give? I would give her at least a half dozen toe curling screaming orgasms. If that is not enough, then she does not deserve me for one night! I suspect though that she does.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
maybe he hasn't gotten laid recently

...and people wonder why? :tongue:

I would love to hop a plane and go surprise the girl I'm in love with. It's not going to happen anytime soon though, but I would give anything for that.

In all seriousness, you should do it. If you would really give anything, then you will.

About a year ago now, I got to know mercurialbliss through this website. We chatted, flirted, PM'ed - all the normal stuff. We got friendlier and friendlier, but for a couple reasons (insignificant right now) we never actually got on an IM client together.
Around the end of July/beginning of August I had the craziest idea I've ever had - I knew her birthday was at the end of September, so I decided to see if, over the next two months, there was anything I could do to get over there to wish her a happy birthday in person.

I didn't know how I would do it though, as I had no job and hadn't for a long time. My resume consisted of a week in the electronics section of a chain department store and getting kicked out of college, twice.
When you're in that situation though, you begin to realise that 'how?' isn't important - you just do.

I messaged back and forth with Snoozan, who lives close by to Merc, about what I could do and what it would take to fly over for the week that Merc's birthday lay in - all in secret without Merc ever finding out, of course. :wink:
Over the course of a week we hatched a plan, plotted some ideas, dates and times for me to come over. Snoozan Would pick me up at the airport and drop me off outside Merc's door.
Keep in mind that I was only planning to do this as a friend at the time; I simply wanted to wish her a happy birthday. In retrospect I was clearly in love with her at that point, but I hadn't realised it, we'd never spoken of it to each other and I had no idea as to how she felt about me.
About a week later, I finally downloaded Yahoo Messenger and we got online, chatted the whole night away - our first ever 'real-time' conversation. That very same night, at 10:44PM EST, August 10th, the first time we'd ever chatted in such a way, I told her that I thought I was falling in love with her. 54 seconds later, she told me the same thing.
I told her about my plans to visit and from that point onwards, everything got real fast and real frightening.

I sold everything I own, bar enough clothes to wear and my PC so I could still get online and talk to her, for that one single plane ticket. I pulled in every favour I could, I got help from anywhere I could and did everything that was within my power )and some things that shouldn't have been) to make it work.

It worked. I landed. Almost two weeks later I flew back in early October 2007. Since last summer, I've spent a combined total of about 4 months living with her as a 'tourist' and there should be another 2 months to add onto that until I return to England in late August for the final (but heartachingly long) stretch of my Visa process so we can start our own life together in the US.

Maybe this all sounds like some cliche fairytale, but it's all true. I left behind everything I ever knew or possessed not for love, but for the mere chance of love.
I can't say it will work that way for everybody, but I can say this:
If it all ended now, if it never even got to this point, if all I ever got was that one single moment last year? I would still die a happy man.

If you really want something, if you genuinely love someone, you will do whatever it takes.

A sacrifice of 60 years that could have been is worth one single shared breath with someone you love. Trust me.

I'm not sure if I've ever actually written down our story on LPSG, but there you have it.
:redface:

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great post No_Strings, Mercurialbliss is lucky woman.

...and people wonder why? :tongue:

In all seriousness, you should do it. If you would really give anything, then you will.

About a year ago now, I got to know mercurialbliss through this website. We chatted, flirted, PM'ed - all the normal stuff. We got friendlier and friendlier, but for a couple reasons (insignificant right now) we never actually got on an IM client together.
Around the end of July/beginning of August I had the craziest idea I've ever had - I knew her birthday was at the end of September, so I decided to see if, over the next two months, there was anything I could do to get over there to wish her a happy birthday in person.

I didn't know how I would do it though, as I had no job and hadn't for a long time. My resume consisted of a week in the electronics section of a chain department store and getting kicked out of college, twice.
When you're in that situation though, you begin to realise that 'how?' isn't important - you just do.

I messaged back and forth with Snoozan, who lives close by to Merc, about what I could do and what it would take to fly over for the week that Merc's birthday lay in - all in secret without Merc ever finding out, of course. :wink:
Over the course of a week we hatched a plan, plotted some ideas, dates and times for me to come over. Snoozan Would pick me up at the airport and drop me off outside Merc's door.
Keep in mind that I was only planning to do this as a friend at the time; I simply wanted to wish her a happy birthday. In retrospect I was clearly in love with her at that point, but I hadn't realised it, we'd never spoken of it to each other and I had no idea as to how she felt about me.
About a week later, I finally downloaded Yahoo Messenger and we got online, chatted the whole night away - our first ever 'real-time' conversation. That very same night, at 10:44PM EST, August 10th, the first time we'd ever chatted in such a way, I told her that I thought I was falling in love with her. 54 seconds later, she told me the same thing.
I told her about my plans to visit and from that point onwards, everything got real fast and real frightening.

I sold everything I own, bar enough clothes to wear and my PC so I could still get online and talk to her, for that one single plane ticket. I pulled in every favour I could, I got help from anywhere I could and did everything that was within my power )and some things that shouldn't have been) to make it work.

It worked. I landed. Almost two weeks later I flew back in early October 2007. Since last summer, I've spent a combined total of about 4 months living with her as a 'tourist' and there should be another 2 months to add onto that until I return to England in late August for the final (but heartachingly long) stretch of my Visa process so we can start our own life together in the US.

Maybe this all sounds like some cliche fairytale, but it's all true. I left behind everything I ever knew or possessed not for love, but for the mere chance of love.
I can't say it will work that way for everybody, but I can say this:
If it all ended now, if it never even got to this point, if all I ever got was that one single moment last year? I would still die a happy man.

If you really want something, if you genuinely love someone, you will do whatever it takes.

A sacrifice of 60 years that could have been is worth one single shared breath with someone you love. Trust me.

I'm not sure if I've ever actually written down our story on LPSG, but there you have it. :redface: