I would like relationship advice please

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is probably the oldest and most asked question-but here it is. I fell in love with a girl them moment I set eyes on her--total head over heals in love-the kind that makes you sick in the stomach and dizzy to stand up. So we have had a little sort of fake relationship- she only wants money from me- she is 20 years younger than me- very beautiful and sexy. And she has lied to me a few times and said she cares and two times she said she loves me- But later said she was lieing or kidding- she wasn't sure which- well I am dieing inside in saddness--I am hurting sooooo bad. ITS NOT FAIR -why do i love and she won't love me back- i have a friend who gives me great advice -but she is very busy and I think is getting tired of me not getting through my thick head to just leave her totally and never see her again--the thought of me never seeing her again terrifyes me--it makes me sad enough to jump off a building to be honest to end the pain. Its so easy to say -Just forget her" but I knew the first second I saw her I could ONLY be happy if she loves me and spend the rest of our lives together.
What do I do?????
I hurt sooooooooooooooooo BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1: Should I just give her money to spend time with me? I know she would if I gave her money....

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Er no. If you are going to pay for it go to a prostitute. At least then you'll not get your heart broken. Based on what you're saying she obviously doesn't give a shit about you. If you weren't emotionally involved and you were happy to be a sugar daddy I'd say go for it. However it's obvious you are too attached for this type of relationship.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
There is nothing attractive about a man reduced to sombody's lap dog. You have allowed this woman to walk all over you. She likely has no respect for you and does not find you attractive. You need to reclaim your self respect andthe only way you can do this is to dump her now. You won't be losing much because you really don't have her now. You will have lots to gain though. Good luck.

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing attractive about a man reduced to sombody's lap dog. You have allowed this woman to walk all over you. She likely has no respect for you and does not find you attractive. You need to reclaim your self respect andthe only way you can do this is to dump her now. You won't be losing much because you really don't have her now. You will have lots to gain though. Good luck.
Some very good advice- I appreciate it--and you are right I don't have her now--so i don't have much to lose..She just wants cash--and she made it pretty clear she wants a lot more if she is ever going to spend time with me( and no promise of pussy and BJ is something she will never do I know)--and I simply can't afford it-- at least with a prostitute I know I am going to get pussy and a nice BJ --so that is the way to go --it makes a lot of sense-Thanks

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Er no. If you are going to pay for it go to a prostitute. At least then you'll not get your heart broken. Based on what you're saying she obviously doesn't give a shit about you. If you weren't emotionally involved and you were happy to be a sugar daddy I'd say go for it. However it's obvious you are too attached for this type of relationship.
You are right the Sugar Daddy thing woud never work--plus I want a for sure pussy call with the deal --so I better take your advice and go for the sure thing- a prostitute is the smart thing to do--And I have a ist of many nice pretty,sexy and safe ones--- thanks

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Some very good advice- I appreciate it--and you are right I don't have her now--so i don't have much to lose..She just wants cash--and she made it pretty clear she wants a lot more if she is ever going to spend time with me( and no promise of pussy and BJ is something she will never do I know)--and I simply can't afford it-- at least with a prostitute I know I am going to get pussy and a nice BJ --so that is the way to go --it makes a lot of sense-Thanks

Hey, look. This is no different from those email scams where someone in some African nation contacts you and offers to send you lots of money if you send him a little. People fall for it because they want to believe it's true though their heart tells them otherwise. You are at this crossroad. Let your better judgment take over. And when you make the break, do it in person so she can see your restored confidence and let her know that it was fun while she was your muse but she has ceased to be amusing. People who prey on the weaknesses and good will of others do deserve no better.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is not love. You are doing yourself a disservice by calling what you feel for her love, too. All you are doing is using her to hurt yourself with.