I Would Like To Be A Sugar Baby. Where Can I Find A Daddy?

Wendigo

Admired Member
Media
Hey guys!

As the title says, I would like to become a sugar baby. Do you have any tips on how I could find a sugar daddy?

I would like to say that I’m from East European country, more precisely from a town with no gay clubs/bars.

Are there any websites where I could find a virtual sugar daddy? Is there anyone here who would like to support me in return to whatever I can give? Lol

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
Hey guys!

As the title says, I would like to become a sugar baby. Do you have any tips on how I could find a sugar daddy?

I would like to say that I’m from East European country, more precisely from a town with no gay clubs/bars.

Are there any websites where I could find a virtual sugar daddy? Is there anyone here who would like to support me in return to whatever I can give? Lol
Honestly I mean this in the most nicest way but try using Google

Type in sugar babies and lots of sites will come up :)

Wendigo

Admired Member
Media
Honestly I mean this in the most nicest way but try using Google

Type in sugar babies and lots of sites will come up :)
I tried a few websites but the competiton is way too big on there, as I got no answer from any daddy haha
But thanks!!

Wendigo

Admired Member
Media
Just to let the potential sugar daddies reading this know: I am really into computer science and I’m a baiting pro, I can get nudes of almost any straight guy.
I’m also speaking English, German and Italian besides my mother language and I can also have a basic discussion in Spanish and French. So there will be no language barrier.
(Advertising myself right now i guess haha)

JayLuna14

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just to let the potential sugar daddies reading this know: I am really into computer science and I’m a baiting pro, I can get nudes of almost any straight guy.
I’m also speaking English, German and Italian besides my mother language and I can also have a basic discussion in Spanish and French. So there will be no language barrier.
Looking for a real good baiter ;)

blahsansan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure about baiting ?