I would like to hear from the ladies

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_tuzzy, Mar 26, 2007.

1. B_tuzzy

B_tuzzy New Member

anytime i have a new sex partner it is always the same thing. "it hurts stop" what can I do to make this a better experience. I have tried slowing down, and even longer foreplay but after I get into it I just want to pound away some girls love it and other hate it. Do I just have to deal with this until they get used to it? what can i do to make it better since there are more ladies saying stop than there are that actually enjoy it. again its only the first few times untill they get used to it. Thank you in advance for your replies.

2. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can see why. Take it slow, use some postions that give her more control over that depth of penetration, and you may need more lube involved. Astroglide gives me good results.

3. paul.

paul. New Member

Is it the length/girth or both, how big are you?

If you go slow and use heaps of lube then you should be fine.

4. B_tuzzy

B_tuzzy New Member

I am about 9x6.5. Lube? I mean the pussy lubes its self. there has got to be something else. How about deep penetration and just staying there until she gets used to it, then start moving?

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound to me like you really want to make it a better experience for them. It sounds like you just want to make them stop whining about the pain.

6. B_tuzzy

B_tuzzy New Member

yes you are wrong. I do want it to be better for them the first time. I guess pound was the wrong word to use i should of said stroke it. Moron?? having a bad day? normally i would tell you how i feel about you at this point but since i am new here I will keep my mouth shut. thank you for your advice.

7. modernluv

modernluv New Member

Lube? Personally I don't get sore easily because I naturally lube a lot, but you could try artificial lube.

8. Needmorelength

Needmorelength New Member

For fuck sake yourv got a 9x6.5 cock. How about I shove a 9x6.5 cock up your arse with no lube.

9. B_tuzzy

B_tuzzy New Member

no thanks. that door is one way only. OUT!!!!:biggrin1:

10. WildHoney

Gold Member

Yeah I ditto what NJQT said!!

Also, the vagina although 3-6 inches long at rest will actually lengthen to accomodate almost any penis size if ADEQUATELY aroused.

Most men are WAY too quick to jump into the ol' pounding away part of sexual relations ( that sounds like Eddie Murphy ) ..maybe she is just not ready for penetration when you are.
    I would advise you , if you want to have a great sex life, lengthen your foreplay by 60 minutes.

x
    Honey

11. Grit

Grit Member

Hey Tuzzy:

I agree with and ditto njqt466 and Wild Honey. You got to slow your jets.

Me thinks your after the wam bam thank you mam fuck. Sex between a man an a woman is an expression of sharing and enjoyment. It is not all for the man's pleasure.

I share your problem -- 9 1/2 X 6 here. Go slow let her get used to it in her timing. At first she may not be able to take it all. But she will get used to it and enjoy it AND YOU all the more.

As far as the heavy pounding -- the time will come for that when the passion runs to higher levels and you both are comfortable with each other.

I would be very hurt if I thought I fuck my girl and caused her pain or hurt. I sure would look for a tender solution before bragging about having the ability to do so.

Yes I can hurt my partner but pain is not what I think it is all about.

12. B_tuzzy

B_tuzzy New Member

60min of foreplay???? damnnnn 30 is not enough? i mean 1hours of touching, kissing and sucking is a long damn time? but i will try it!!!! i know this girl is aroused because she is soaking wet all the time, could it be that her pussy is just small?? and there is nothing that I can really do about it? never really had this hard of time with sex before with anyone else. they all got used to it pretty quickly.

13. No_Strings

Gold Member

Try not to think of foreplay as a 'build-up' and just enjoy it for what it is - magical. Foreplay can be endless, an entire night can be one long ecstasy filled session without any penetration whatsoever.
    Don't set a time limit, just explore and enjoy your partners body and the reactions you can get from it, the hours soon fly by...

(and if you still need some motivation to do that, she'll be a lot more open to receiving a pounding after 2 hours than 20 minutes :tongue:)

14. ONB

ONB Member

yeah dude... you need to use plenty of lube until she gets use to it. you are too big even for natural lube for the first time with a woman. its not the length as much as it is the girth. i had to learn this lesson. i have a bit more girth than you... but it is extremely rare that a woman can take 6.5" of girth the first time without some unnatural lube. i know there is a natural tendency to want to have your new girl experience the size... but trust me... its not pleasurable for her. i still use lube everytime with my girlfriend and we been together 3 years... its just better for her than experiencing all the painful stretching and being in pain afterwards.

use the lube and take it easy the first few times. and continue using it if she needs it. you'll be amazed how much she likes it... and your size. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted