i would like to thank..

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Part One

I'd like to thank all the adults who have taken time to talk to me about matters in my life, mostly Matthew, Zora, ChicagoSam, tripod, Lex, jason_els and OrbitzXT.

Matthew reasoned some very important things to me the other day that could have saved me from a disaster. Zora is my idol, I love this girl; she is pure beauty and we've had some interesting conversations. ChicagoSam was such a cool guy, I'm failing to remember the conversations we had, but I remembered his name as important. Tripod was the first member I'd actually ever talked to, he was calm, cool and I still think about him sometimes. Lex is a beautiful soul, he provided me with many short but meaningful conversations about life. Jason_els is grand, he's helped me try to figure myself out and has had a positive impact on my life. OrbitzXT lol was my first internet love.. he was fantastic to me as a mod and I stalked him well.

To the young adult I've talked to that have been good friends to me: Xavian, LINittanyLion, HotRocker, SyddyKitty and findfirefox.

I talk to only one regularly others have seemed to slip away from my grasp, but they hold a special place in my heart.

To the ladies who have been support for me over the past year and a little bit: Snoozan whom I care much about, I remember my great hunt for her email address when she parted from this site... I remember messaging Zora without knowing her on the forum first.. I was determined to keep in contact with her. Spoiled Princess is another lady I hold dear, she still remains my ickle wet pet princess, we made many a good scheme.

To be continued....

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to thank The Academy and The League of Unextraordinary Gentlemen as well as the people of Sumatra (they aren't thanked often enough). Moving on, I would like to thank singer Robert John who gave us Sad Eyes and gave me several moments of masturbatory pleasure (as well as a pleasurable evening with a middle aged Irish couple wherein I thought of him while... well, I think it's obvious what was happening).

I would also like to thank the actors who have kept busy over the years turning out delightful films. Thank you Jack Nicholson and Gene Hackman and Gena Rowlands and Robert Loggia.

Further I would like to thank those of LPSG who have kept this site interesting, exciting and amusing (at times fusing two or all three of those qualities together). I would also like to the creators of this website- rarely are they given proper homage. Additionally I would like to thank Manly Banisters, Pecker, Big Dirigible, Corpus Christi and DC Deep for nothing and everything. Moreover I would like to thank Frank Sinatra for occasionally having worn a decent looking toupee and Frank Moschella and Moishe Friederwitzer for making junior high school math easier to handle. And another round of applause for Moishe Friederwitzer for having an ability to make me get hard during algebra lessons (not sure if it was what protruded down the left trouser leg or the red face which came about he was angry- either way it was enjoyable). While there, let me thank Ed Barbini and Carlo Ferrazoli as well as the teachers of the shop classes.

And of course Al Burchstead, George Bevan, Lowell Johnson, Jim Fields, Vernon Friday, Ken Stanton, Bill Woodard, Hugh Hobbs, Tom Radolinski and others who made those days endurable.

There are more who need to be thanked, and indeed should be; however, for now I will turn this program back over to the emcees

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's all this rubbish about me being your ickle wet pet, you're my sex pet and it's a well known fact :) Now, hop on my lap like a good girl and I'll fondle you lasciviously.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...and before I forget, I would like to thank Felsen and Dunleavy for helping me understand what gay sex was all about.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would like to thank the people who write I instead of i.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to thank the original poster for creating this thread because with each thread created , members have a chance to express their opinions.:smile::smile::smile::cool:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I'm at it, I'd like to thank Mike Huckabee for having those ears which looked fine when he was heavier but now remind me of a flying elephant.