I_amstephanh Only Fans

Sammy809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry to disagree. I'm cuban and mixed and my only white heritage is spanish. I also have arabic and african heritage, and it's more prominent in my features, than any white heritage I have. Cuba is the paradise of race mixtures, no one is 100% pure. Not even this guy.

And as for your last question: If their religious beliefs, were against my identity, then yes, for sure. I don't believe in cancel culture, but I believe in distancing yourself and antagonizing with those people. Sad world we live in, but not everything is sugar and rainbows.

Such an ignorant response. You're not only wrong but you're also an intolerant bigot. Some nice life you must have. Have a wonderful day bigot.

AlexSub79

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Such an ignorant response. You're not only wrong but you're also an intolerant bigot. Some nice life you must have. Have a wonderful day bigot.

Bigot this, bigot that... God almighty, you guys are so whiny and pathetic.

Everyone is intolerant of something. It's the human nature, to fear what seems threatening to you. The whole politic game of this country is built around that notion. Us Vs Them. Both sides fuel the narrative, with each breath they take.

I just picked a side. You should pick one, too. Good intentions and good wishes aren't gonna magically solve the antagonistic views of the two Americas. We're way past that.

Sammy809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bigot this, bigot that... God almighty, you guys are so whiny and pathetic.

Everyone is intolerant of something. It's the human nature, to fear what seems threatening to you. The whole politic game of this country is built around that notion. Us Vs Them. Both sides fuel the narrative, with each breath they take.

I just picked a side. You should pick one, too. Good intentions and good wishes aren't gonna magically solve the antagonistic views of the two Americas. We're way past that.
Your life must be so great surrounding yourself with people who look exactly like you, have the exact same political beliefs as you, love the same foods that you love, speak the language you speak, have the same heritage and genetic makeup that you were born with. Sounds like an amazing life you have...how is north Korea this time of year? I hear the poppies are in full bloom... :emoji_middle_finger:

Reactions: Robtip07

AlexSub79

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your life must be so great surrounding yourself with people who look exactly like you, have the exact same political beliefs as you, love the same foods that you love, speak the language you speak, have the same heritage and genetic makeup that you were born with. Sounds like an amazing life you have...how is north Korea this time of year? I hear the poppies are in full bloom... :emoji_middle_finger:
LMAO. You are hilarious, careful with that slippery slope. Your description sounds like an ethnostate, y'know, the same type that the protesters in Charlottesville wanted to create. The same protesters that your president patted in the back, telling they were "very decent people"

North Korea, huh? We haven't started putting people on cages yet in America, tho. Y'know? like the Republican establishment who puts inmigrant kids in cages. Like, the police force choking, brutalizing and shooting black people for minimal resistance. Labelling all type of protest as marxist conspiracies, and demonizing basic human needs like free healthcare and education as communist propaganda and issuing laws to remove rights from minorities, like the trans community, like they did just a month ago.

But WE are the intolerants and the bigots. Right?
Sorry, if we feel threatened by that, and lash out, and we don't wanna be anywhere near to any Republican and Trump supporter.

Mvpkid90

Superior Member
Media
Not every latino person needs to have the same political party and opinions. Yall make it seem like we're all supposed to have the same mind and thoughts. Clearly his opinions aren't enough to make you unfollow the thread. Donald Trump isn't bad for the country. Most of you are just ignorant.
It’s called making an informed decision. I had to do my research and what I found was a man who’s views about people and the world are baffling to say the least. While you’re right that political views play no part in hindering ones physical beauty- it definitely reflects real life views. That can be detrimental to keep people with a toxic mindset around. Would you simp over a mfr who literally hates your kind? And has told you to your face and made it abundantly clear? That age old adage applies “beauty is skin deep.” I digress, however.

Sammy809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s called making an informed decision. I had to do my research and what I found was a man who’s views about people and the world are baffling to say the least. While you’re right that political views play no part in hindering ones physical beauty- it definitely reflects real life views. That can be detrimental to keep people with a toxic mindset around. Would you simp over a mfr who literally hates your kind? And has told you to your face and made it abundantly clear? That age old adage applies “beauty is skin deep.” I digress, however.
No its called freedom of choice. Welcome to the United States of America. If you dont like it, there are a number of countries you can live in where you dont have a choice. You liberals are going to be so upset when trump wins again in 2020. I hope you got your running shoes ready for when you protest in the streets. Oh and FYI, if you don't agree with the choice you have here in this country to protest, there are other countries you can live in where you're shot for having a different opinion. Maybe that would suit you better.

AlexSub79

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No its called freedom of choice. Welcome to the United States of America. If you dont like it, there are a number of countries you can live in where you dont have a choice. You liberals are going to be so upset when trump wins again in 2020. I hope you got your running shoes ready for when you protest in the streets. Oh and FYI, if you don't agree with the choice you have here in this country to protest, there are other countries you can live in where you're shot for having a different opinion. Maybe that would suit you better.

There it is. The Republican rethoric of "pissing off the libs". You people don't give a fuck about the betterment of this country, don't give a fuck about anyone but yourselves. You only care about seeing the rotten bastard that got elected on your Party to win, just to rub it in the face if the libs, amirite? So fucking repulsive, tone deaf and arrogant.

And no, we're not going anywhere. We're gonna remain here, to change the tide on our favor, by vote, by protest and by activism. And you're never gonna get rid of us, that I can promise to you.

Sammy809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There it is. The Republican rethoric of "pissing off the libs". You people don't give a fuck about the betterment of this country, don't give a fuck about anyone but yourselves. You only care about seeing the rotten bastard that got elected on your Party to win, just to rub it in the face if the libs, amirite? So fucking repulsive, tone deaf and arrogant.

And no, we're not going anywhere. We're gonna remain here, to change the tide on our favor, by vote, by protest and by activism. And you're never gonna get rid of us, that I can promise to you.
I could tell you the sky is blue and you'd say its neon green. No time for ignorance. Ignored!

Mvpkid90

Superior Member
Media
To be very honest honest with you, I could give you a lengthy rebuttal to what you just said but it’s not that serious. I’m not going to sit here and go back and forth over a mother fucker who I don’t know and most likely doesn’t give a fuck if I exist. What I look like? I truly don’t give a shit. If you want to keep obsessing over the guy you can- the world is yours boo.

Sammy809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be very honest honest with you, I could give you a lengthy rebuttal to what you just said but it’s not that serious. I’m not going to sit here and go back and forth over a mother fucker who I don’t know and most likely doesn’t give a fuck if I exist. What I look like? I truly don’t give a shit. If you want to keep obsessing over the guy you can- the world is yours boo.
K thanks bye now. Ignored.

Egrojj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not every latino person needs to have the same political party and opinions. Yall make it seem like we're all supposed to have the same mind and thoughts. Clearly his opinions aren't enough to make you unfollow the thread. Donald Trump isn't bad for the country. Most of you are just ignorant.
No Donald Trump isn’t bad for the country, because soon there will be no more country as we know it. He will accomplish what he promised Putin he would do and that is to destroy the United States of America. Trump is a CANCER and if you follow him you are a TRAITOR TOO.

Mvpkid90

Superior Member
Media
K thanks bye now. Ignored.
since you’re such an avid supporter of his maybe you should shell out the coins and join his onlyfans or tip him extra for exclusive content instead of coming here looking for crumbs and acting all high and mighty. Bye :emoji_kissing_closed_eyes: