Ian And Marcus Instagram & Tiktok Onlyfans

Xdrunkcatx

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys, I recently subbed to Ian and Marcus's only fans. They sent a picture of them close to eachother with a dark spot near their crotch. I decided to take the photo and turn up the exposure and here's what I got. Ian has a nice long cock as you can see. Not even hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xdrunkcatx

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
post more
Honestly there isn't much more to post. The rest are just them naked but you can't see anything. If I notice something, I'll make sure to share it ☺️

Though they charge way to much for what they offer. $25 for a 5 second video of them clenching their butt? Ridiculous.

Joshua Sretav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely prefer guys au natural or with minimal trimming so it at least looks more natural. They look like they've both just trimmed their bushes to an inch (eighth of an inch) of their lives. Too manicured.

HeyHey98

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hey guys, I recently subbed to Ian and Marcus's only fans. They sent a picture of them close to eachother with a dark spot near their crotch. I decided to take the photo and turn up the exposure and here's what I got. Ian has a nice long cock as you can see. Not even hard.
Do you still have the dick pics?

Reactions: Navejaski