iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media

HungCPH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knew matt hughes was huge but didn't think he was SO MUCH bigger than ian scott .. he dwarfs ian scott .. The girl obvisouly prefers matt hughes cock just look at the cumshot, she just keep on licking his cock instead of ian's !!!

congokurtz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see Matt Hughes as being bigger than Ian Scott. He may be longer but not bigger. Ian looks thicker than Matt. If you measure total volume (thickness and length) I'd say they are about the same, and some may argue that Ian is bigger. Anyway, whatever it may be I just don't think Mattt "dwarfs" Ian.

congokurtz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, i just saw the video and all i can say it isn't obvious which of the two are bigger. Like I said before, Matt looks longer, but I find it hard to believe that Matt's thicker. There are some shots in the video, especially the dp scene, where Ian looks thicker than Matt. Regardless, they're both huge. I just had to reply in this post when I saw someone say Matt dwarfs Ian. I just don't see it.

macistexxl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But is the first time Ian Scott does a scene where the other cock is longer than him! and i think is thicker too but in Double Penetration scene the angle of the cam is bad for compare thick size.

But if you see when the girl is sucking both cock! MATT beat Ian in long and thick cock size.

In the next scene is Matt with Omar Williams, other black guy with big cock, but Matt is bigger than Omar Williams too, i like so much :redface: