Ian Somerhalder

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think they're fake. I watched one episode (the second one, I think) where one of the female characters was giving her husband a handjob and his hard dick looked completely fake to me. Given that, and the above quotes from the director, I'm inclined to believe this is fake as well. I'll still watch this episode tomorrow just to make sure.:biggrin:

KeepsGoing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK I just watched this On Demand (it's Episode 6).

And when the roll over so that Somerhalder is on his back, you can see his dick. It is not inside her and looks to be semi hard. It is sort of floppy, and looks to be a modest but solid 6 to 7 inches. I believe it is what you see in the second image above. Timecode in the video above is around 1:52.

Although the director says it's simulated sex (which I believe), it is certainly not similar body parts. That's his ass, those are her tits, and I am pretty sure that's his dick.

brianhunk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm sorry, but his ass is disappointing. It looked so nice in the white boxer briefs in The Rules of Attraction, but looks flat and unattractive in that footage.

But Dane Cook's ass looks muscular and nice when you scroll down.

Kiamo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mm. I am glad I searched for this before I made a post. Has anyone else seen the Screen Captures from Tell Me You Love Me (HBO)? Apparently he does a nude scene in it, and from I can make out, he looks like he should be on LPSG.

Scoot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was recently in the HBO series "Tell me you love me" Showed his cock a few times-semi erect. Nice thick one def over 7" There were other cock shots of other actors as well.

hotchocolate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's not his dick in tell me you love me, i read an interview online with the show's director and he clearly stated they are unable to show real erect penises on cable tv, HBO or not. They are merely well placed prosthetics.

cookiesweet83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! I LOVE IAN SOMERHAULDER!!!

:eek::smile: Such a major hottie from head to toe. Eyes lips, jawline cheeks hair body semi-hairy nipples, flat stomach, but voice yum yum:tongue:

I'd have all his babies! I mean a boatload! :biggrin1:

Oh and if you have any interest in him or other shirtless hotties, may I suggest Squarehippies.com - Shirtless Male Celebrities.

Squarehippies is the home or shall I say a shrine to hotties who appear shirtless anywhere. A lil PG for us here, but never hurts to look!:biggrin1: