Ice blow job?

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone here ever received a bj with with ice in the givers mouth? My friend told me it feels good. I'm terrified to try it.

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate the sound of ice scrapping, and i hate the feeling of ice scratching your teeth when biting it. I know the altoid trick rocks. May be one day I'll give it a shot. Any givers here ever swallow the ice on accident?

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate the sound of ice scrapping, and i hate the feeling of ice scratching your teeth when biting it. I know the altoid trick rocks. May be one day I'll give it a shot. Any givers here ever swallow the ice on accident?

use ice cream

it feels better, tastes better, is more fun, and gives the same effect / sensation

EddieL999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've been blown with ice and with altoids, and both are a lot of fun - tha altoids can be a bit much for the cocksucker, tho

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only thing I can imagine you being scared of this is if you've seen A Christmas Story one too many times. But its not like you're going and placing your member on a cold metal pole.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've heard that a few guys thought it was too much-- they were just too sensitive (wtf), but I've found it thoroughly enjoyable. I've had a couple people do it for me, with both crushed and uncrushed ice, and it feels great. Crushed can be a little different, because, if it's not crushed and the giver keeps the ice in one part of their mouth, part of their mouth can feel really hot still while the ice is cold (at least, in the beginning), and that contrast feels really good. But you don't really need to worry about the ice scraping. The edges of the ice will soften in the giver's mouth, likely before you get a chance stuff said mouth with your cock. Even if the edges haven't rounded yet, the ice is still in a wet, hot mouth-- producing even more wet; it's not like you'd be rubbing a sharp surface on dry skin. What I'm getting at is that there's no reason to be afraid of the ice cutting you or anything. I'm guessing that, at most, it'd feel similar to an experienced person lightly grazing you with their teeth-- the kind of grazing that can feel good, not hurt.

Try it. It's great.

It also has a small psychological affect for the people who like the idea of their cock being too much for someone's mouth: the ice takes up more space, which makes their mouth even more full when you get your cock in there.