Ice Cream Parlor Couple Seduction

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend was from farm country. We had met in college and close like family but not family since we had sexual relations with each other. Now it is called FWB's (friends with benefits) but we were closer than even the word friend implies and the benefits however rewarding were not part of the deal. They happened and often. But, again, it was more to keep our friendship so strong. Neither needed to get into a relationship with someone else given the sexual drive/curiosities of the college years. We had each other and shared meals, study time, et al.

So when I took a job just out of college that was across the country to the SW she followed. It was not a chauvinist thing. Instead one would get a decent to great job to get us away and the other would follow seeking post college employment upon arrival.

I took an offer in New Mexico. She followed as planned. I would work and she would seek work, which she found within a month, and in our spare time we would get to know the area. It was the most fun and consistent with our personalities to just pick an area of town instead of a specific location and go see what is there. It is a great way to share dinner together. Drive, park and walk until find something that seems welcoming.

On this Friday evening our exploration turned into a wild night in which we unknowingly became prey to some very gifted hunters.

Our naivete really played a role in our being an entertaining conquest.

I mentioned she was from farm country. That would given her latitude for being so easily taken. I was not but all I had done is work, study and spend time with her during my college years. But I was not from even a rural area so I should have been less easily brought into the web.

So it starts at the famous for the area ice cream parlor. She barely weighed 100 pounds and I was too thin given I ran nearly 80 miles a week during that time period of my life. So starting "dinner" with ice cream was not out of order for us.

Her, Kemm, and I each got a cup of whatever and shared the cups savoring the coolness of the desert in the hot night, two hours before the summer sun set evening. About half way through a couple sat down at the circular table as casual as was normal given the place was packed and all the seating was first come first serve and we were at one of the round tables with four round bar stool seats all hooked together.

There was nothing to the night at this point. But instead of sitting on their side while we sat on ours they almost immediately engaged us in conversation.

That was the first hook. See they were in their early forties and looked like very successful professionals. When I say conversation it was more of them asking us open ended questions and then seemingly listening earnestly. It made us feel special. We were just beginning our adult life. They would clearly have much more entertaining and illuminating things to say yet they wanted to hear us talk about where from, why here, what seeking.

Them showing interests in us was better a high than the joint we had shared in the car before walking up to the what turned out to be a "must go" place of Albuquerque.

In addition to them being older, sophisticate and a fit couple that almost glowed of royalty they were a black couple. To this day I don't know what they meant if anything other than this took place in the seventies so it added due to the natural and by design separation of the races at that point. Both Kemm and I were "hip" for the time but just had not had that much interaction with people that were supposedly different than us. It was their interest in us and their regal air that made them so enjoyable to us. But I think added to the fact that we were now away from the only area we had ever known, the northern part of the USA and them being a different race did add a little dust of magic to the evening.

Blah, blah, blah. After all of us had finished our desert they mentioned that they had been working on a play that was being performed at a nearby very small and local theatre and that they would like to take us to it. They stressed that it was in its infancy of development but that they would take us to it for that second of the two acts if we were interested. Apparently it was going on as we had been chatting so after a quick look at the time they calculated that we could meander over and catch the last half of it.

"It is not what we do for money it is what we do for fun. To express ourselves." Thomas, his name, said.

"Just one of the ways", Zandra, her name said seemingly compelled to add to his comment.

Kemm and I had looked at each other and without words communicated that this is too much fun and that of course we want to go do that. We were young but not kids. Yet we were both as enthralled with this new couple and their interests in us "rubes" that we must have had a glow about us like young children the night before they get to open up Christmas presents.

The viewing of the play was very cool. Them being who they were we got to waltz right in with them and go to a viewing room away from the general seating that may have been at most 100. Kemm and I were now VIP's, ha ha!