ice cube in ass?

funboy560

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey im not really into ass play but i hear that if you put an ice cube in your ass it fewels like great anyone ever try this? whats it feel like?

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's very intense - and very cold. Numbs your hole pretty good. I've put a few ice cubes in me at once and it's a nice little thrill. Just gotta remember tho that once inside of you they melt...

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's very intense - and very cold. Numbs your hole pretty good. I've put a few ice cubes in me at once and it's a nice little thrill. Just gotta remember tho that once inside of you they melt...

I tried icing my ass a couple years ago, it was nice...but I found better things to stick in my ass since then. :biggrin1:

They do melt and you will then have some water to get rid of. Kind of like delayed enema going on. So don't ice up and then go for a drive, stick close to home!!

Plus I'd make sure the ice didn't have any sharp edges! OUCH!! :eek: Melt them a bit before insertion!!

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just tried it (twice actually) because i consider myself an adventurous person and i was feeling kinky today. i've never done anything like this before or anything with the rear in general. the first one was a bit offsetting. i couldnt get over the fact that i had an ice cube up my bum. the second time i must admit it was an unusually pleasant experience. i probably wouldnt bother with it again though....

cvd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might try this some time when I'm horny.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As with any ice play, one should be careful that the ice is not too cold. Remember that ice just removed from a freezer will typically be between -15C to -20C. Temperatures that cold can freeze moist skin in just a few seconds. I have a freezer that is particularly cold (-30C), and the ice coming out of it can cause minor frostbite on exterior skin ... not to mention what it would do vaginally or anally. It is always good practice to run ice cubes or ice dildos under cold water to raise them from their just-out-of-the-freezer temperature up to just-below-0C. Play safe! Rectum frostbite ... that'd be both painful and embarrassing to explain!

Laura-marie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never tried it up the ass.. Were just playing with ice cubes one day when one ended up right in my vagina and it WAS NOT a nice feeling as it slowly melted and leaked out :mad:

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never tried it up my ARSE ( :wink: M. ) either but tried to put an already melting ice cube in my pussy and actualy liked the feeling as it was melting :redface: