Ice on MARS!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I still don't see how life on another planet would be harmful to religion. The holy rollers would simply say God put it there and blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to shove it up the asses of every bible thumper. I just don't see this as being the conclusive, um, pole that does it.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then why would NASA send a spacecraft there specifically to dig for ice?

Because their fucking stupid. Remember when they spent 50 million dollars to fix a lens in teh Hubble that was a few microns off? You know why ? Because when they built it on Earth , they didn't factor gravity into their equations , so once it was in orbit several of the lenses and mirrors "sprang free" causing a distorted image. A few microns doesn't sound like much until your point of focus is trillions of miles away.

I'm just saying that ice on mars has been known about for quite some time.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My guess is that it's reflection from discarded Martian Windows Vista PCs.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
disclosure is at hand...

Personally , I think that there may be some truth to the UFO claims. I highly doubt that we are alone among the hundreds of millions of galaxies that contain hundreds of billions of stars and subsequent solar systems. Plus it'd be pretty ironic that "they" are visiting us yet we think we are the pinnacle even though we can't even get past teh moon. And by we I mean people , not satellites.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ice on Mars isn't a new discovery though. It's ice caps are probably visible with a powerful telescope.
The photo that I saw on TV showed what they said was ice, but it was in a bright, sunny area instead of the shade where there was no ice. I don't understand that, do ya'll? Something fishy on mars too???? I think this whole thing is phony with lots of money going God knows where.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the project is to dig up soil samples looking for the ingredients for the possibility of life not just ice.

there could be ice anywhere ,burrrr

The average recorded temperature on Mars is -63° C (-81° F) with a maximum temperature of 20° C (68° F) and a minimum of -140° C (-220° F).

I like those frozen mars bars though

Last edited: