Ice T?

D_Norman_Nevermind

Experimental Member
Media
Can't find a thread about this guy. What do you think - hung? Just wondering because I've just seen pictures of his disgustingly sluttish wife, Coco. Have you guys seen her? I mean, I've never seen such a despicable woman! (Check out the camel-toe pictures below...)

Anyway, she's clearly not with him for his looks. I'm sure his bank balance has something to do with it. But seeing as how they're obviously a pretty salacious couple, might cock size have anything to do with the attraction??

Attachments

Reactions: Elibee2178

Just Browsing
Media
My my my ice-t needs jenny craig quick fast in a hurry! His titties hang lower than my nuts when i havent came in a day or two! I am not into women but that sure is a fat cat she is workng with! Makes me wonder why she is with him also. He is either packin or he can munch the hell out of some carpet. he needs to keep a shirt on though. that look is not hot for him. But i guess if you are comfortable in your own skin, there is no need to cover up for any reason, just let it all hang out!

Easteast1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They have been together for a long time in tried for years to have a baby they love each other sure he might not be your type but when they met he was skinner and much cuter