Ice?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by kazooplayer, Jun 10, 2009.

1. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Quick question - the other day my girl was over and I decided I wasn't going to let her do anything to me (it's hot, give it a try if you haven't yet.) While playing around, I shot up, left her naked on my bed, and grabbed some ice out of the freezer; I ran the cube around her nipples, along her chest, and on her belly. After a while, I lightly touched the cube against her clit, then put it in my mouth while I licked her.

Point being, she responded really well to this, and I have no idea why. She kind of insisted that she be able to try the same on me, but I was on the "notdoinganythingtome" tip, and I have absolutely no desire to have ice placed against any part of my body, least of all my dick.

So question - do any of you girls actually enjoy this? And if so, what do you like about it?

Guys feel free to answer, and everyone feel free to veer this thread as far off-topic as you could possibly want.

2. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well for starters I do enjoy this. I just can't think of the best way to describe how it feels and why I like it. I guess it would all come down to the sensations it gives. Obviously the ice is very cold and the human mouth/body/tongue is warm. It's the contrast between the warm and the cold. The cold makes it sorta tingly....combine that with cool air and sexual actions and in my opinion you have nothing but a winner.

3. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    An easier (and lazier :wink:) method is to just lick the body part (nipple, clit, belly), let the moisture cool a little bit, then blow on it. The technical term is evaporative cooling. It has a similar, but less extreme, effect.

The difference with guys is that well, a hard cock is basically an external swollen organ (large buildup of blood and fluids in one place). Extreme cold causes blood vessels to constrict so that blood and heat is kept in the more important internal organs (survival adaptation).

For girls, the buildup of blood/fluids is in the vagina, which is internal. Nipples respond well because they get hard in the cold and during arousal. Putting ice to a cock is like taking an ice cube and shoving it up a girl's vagina. I doubt most girls would appreciate that, but some might.

Draft saved Draft deleted