ID hot bulky stud long fuck

bobi1990

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stumbled upon this video a while back and I find it so hot! The top fucks his bottom for a whole hour and the bottom takes it religiously. Now, I wouldn't say it's the "most brutal" fuck I've seen lmao, but it is really hot nevertheless. I love the top's attitude and how he looks at himself (mirror, camera?) and it clearly turns him on more. Not to mention his bulky musle body and sexy tattoos. I would love it if anyone would share his name or link some other video he's in! I can't get enough of him!

No mercy - probably the most brutal assfuck on internet

Conflict101b

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stumbled upon this video a while back and I find it so hot! The top fucks his bottom for a whole hour and the bottom takes it religiously. Now, I wouldn't say it's the "most brutal" fuck I've seen lmao, but it is really hot nevertheless. I love the top's attitude and how he looks at himself (mirror, camera?) and it clearly turns him on more. Not to mention his bulky musle body and sexy tattoos. I would love it if anyone would share his name or link some other video he's in! I can't get enough of him!

No mercy - probably the most brutal assfuck on internet
Oh wow! This video is so damn hot

Reactions: bobi1990

bobi1990

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried looking for the source but I can't find it. The top is so hot, and his energy is beyond hot! He sometimes speaks, but I can't really understand him. So it's probably not English. I'm dying to see more of his content if it exists!