I'd like SO MUCH to have a big cock.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Stetson, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Stetson

Stetson New Member

I'd like SO MUCH to know how it feels when you fill a vagina to the max and the girl enjoys it to the max. I'll NEVER know how it feels !

2. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for sharing:confused:

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

On the basis of your three threads started today, one could almost conclude that you have a humiliation fetish. :rolleyes:

4. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    You know what... I'd so much love to have a girlfriend who loved me as much and I could be as open with as you are with yours. (I'm becoming the forum's token virgin)

That's what matters, isn't it? don't take it for granted.

Slade

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes Alex Something going on here:wink:

6. Stetson

Stetson New Member

I definitely KNOW that I'm lucky ! I never had so much fun with a girl. Living with a size-queen is something really funny... even if you're average.

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I do have a big cock and haven't gone anywhere near a vagina..

No, I don't do trades!

8. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stetson bro, do some PE. It works and sooner or later you will have a bigger cock to fill her with. You will both be more happy. Just like one works their body out, you can work your penis out too. Its good for penis health.

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

See i look at it this way I would love to be able to just shove it all in hammer away I have never been able too.I always have to take it easy.So see i think you are lucky You have a normal size cock. Most women like your size more anyway.My point is we have what we have. We have to deal with it !! I have come to terms with my size Come to terms with yours . Its all part of who we are as human beings Our eyes hair etc Look in the mirror learn to love yourself ! God dont make shit !!!:smile:

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

You get what you get when you get it. It's a whole lot more important how you treat a woman on a daily basis than what you have swinging. I have a lot of women friends who confide in me. More than one has asked me to teach men how to treat a woman. I had a major hunk ask me to write a book on it. It seems that the real him wasn't enough. For starters, you guys that have wives, do some housework. Women think you're much better in bed if they feel appreciated. Plus, she won't be as tired and you'll get rewarded for helping. OOOO I should be the Dr. Phil of big weenie chat.

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    i care A LOT

12. JoeNeckbone

JoeNeckbone New Member

Albums:
    A very short little guy asked me about him having a four inch cock and what he could do with it to get more women. I suggested he seek out and date very small women. Women much smaller than he is. He was 5 foot 3 inches tall. I said find some women who are 3 to 4 feet tall. You will be stuffing your big cock into them all the time. They will think you are huge. Why keep chasing 5ft 8 inch women? Far eastern philosophy gets into this aspect of sex in detail suggesting a man be carefull to match the size of cock with the hole he is fucking and/or marrying.I said this having realized long ago petite women always think my cock is huge. A five foot tall , 100 lb. woman just gets euphoric with my 7 x 6 cock in her. Some taller women do also but its the petite tight hot pussy I enjoy most. Its much easier to change the hole than your cock size. I would rather have a problem with being to big than too small.

13. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

And some of us will never know how being small or average feels... it is life, mate.

14. Donk

Donk New Member

15. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

It's the same as when you fuck her with your dick. The vagina is like a suction pump around your cock, your little finger, or even a 'q-tip'

I'd like to have money, a hot girlfriend who is up for a threesome, and nice Bullmastiff dog in my big house with a swimming pool and a plasma screen TV overlooking said pool.

I want to be 6'4"

I want to be Spider-man!

[We can't all have what we want]

16. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I'd like to have muscles all over my body, instead of my skin-bones frame

17. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

You do have muscles, just stop working only your penis out!

18. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    guys, be nice to him please. He seems to have a serious (mental) problem. :wink:

19. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

As said already, you can stop "like so much to" and "work so much to" with appropriate and very long term time investment in PE, you can have a big cock with PE. But the secret like all good things in life, is patience, patience, patience and a huge investiment in your time (but only little bits every single day).

Draft saved Draft deleted