Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to apolagise to any one on lpsg I may have offended, I understand that I am very opinionated and tend to be free with my opinions.

It has come to my attention that I have offended some people with my opinions and i wish to apolagise for this.

In no way do I ever mean to invalidate any ones opinions or life style and I am increasingly sorry to any-one I have hurt or offended.

Please understand I do honestly believe that all opinions and all ways of life no matter how different they may be are any less important than my own.

It has always been my belief that all opinions are valid and worthwhile and I have only ever sought to understand people who's opinions are different from my own.

So once again to those I have offended I am deeply sorry and I do sincerely regret the missed opportunity to get to know some-one that may have enriched my life in some way.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your thread surprised me. I enjoy your posts and always read them with interest. I've never taken anything offensive from what you have posted.

There's nothing wrong with being opinionated so long as you allow others to be so too and respect each others different opinions. :wink: You can disagree but still respect each other.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the support guys but in chat i have a bad habbit of question the 100% str8 guys on why there 100% and if theve ever been curios and thing like that (although i'd like to add that i also question the 100% gay guys about why they've never tried pussy and i also question the girls on thier sexuality as well)

The general consensus im getting is my questioning is obnoxious and slightly pious..... so i just wanted to apolagise to these people becuase i didnt mean any offense and i didnt want to come across so arrogant

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the support guys but in chat i have a bad habbit of question the 100% str8 guys on why there 100% and if theve ever been curios and thing like that (although i'd like to add that i also question the 100% gay guys about why they've never tried pussy and i also question the girls on thier sexuality as well)

The general consensus im getting is my questioning is obnoxious and slightly pious..... so i just wanted to apolagise to these people becuase i didnt mean any offense and i didnt want to come across so arrogant

Your entitled to ask questions mate, seems like a majority of people on here are more sensitive then paula abdul after a few drinks.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL...sure your questions could be considered obnoxious, but not to me. If you asked me something I didn't want to answer I'd just say so. Some people can be a little sensitive. I have never been offended by anything you've asked me, or opinions you've given because I know your heart is in the right place :)

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's better than being bombarded with "would you let a guy suck your dick?" :tongue: So don't let it get you down, you're well liked here.

Side note, your avatar always reminds me of Elliot Stabler from Law & Order: SVU.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Side note, your avatar always reminds me of Elliot Stabler from Law & Order: SVU.

I've noticed the same thing!
Don't worry about the other people though. We're on a sex forum. So if they have problems being questioned about sex stuff maybe they shouldn't be here. And if they just dont' want to answer that question, they could just say "I don't know" or "I'd rather you not ask" instead of getting pissed off.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's better than being bombarded with "would you let a guy suck your dick?" :tongue: So don't let it get you down, you're well liked here.

It is Elliot Stabler.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Are you mocking me :tongue: tee hee hee

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would like to apolagise to any one on lpsg I may have offended, I understand that I am very opinionated and tend to be free with my opinions.

oh fer cryin out loud...

STOP IT

You know what really offends me?
People who imagine they have a right to live unoffended...

If anyone is offended by your expressed opinions, tell them to grow the fuck up or go cry to their mommy, but that it isn't YOUR problem that what you think or feel is offensive to them.

In a society with freedom of speech... NO ONE GETS TO LIVE OFFENSE FREE.

People offend me alla time...
y'know why I don't whine over it?
Because I am over 11 years of age.... that's why.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think I do the same thing but not so much in the chat. I happen to like your strong opinions. Maybe because they're similar to mine! :biggrin1:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously unless you got a love note from one of the moderators I doubt you were very offensive. I don't think I have seen one shred of an offensive post from you ever. There are people here who offend me by their sheer lack of intelligence and experience and they don't offer me their apology. So I guess you are smarter and more worldly than they.

Awww, poor ol Ro. :redface:

You've never offended me, dude - so don't worry pal. :wink: