I'd like to apologise

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
oh fer cryin out loud...

STOP IT

You know what really offends me?
People who imagine they have a right to live unoffended...

If anyone is offended by your expressed opinions, tell them to grow the fuck up or go cry to their mommy, but that it isn't YOUR problem that what you think or feel is offensive to them.

In a society with freedom of speech... NO ONE GETS TO LIVE OFFENSE FREE.

People offend me alla time...
y'know why I don't whine over it?
Because I am over 11 years of age.... that's why.

Extremely salient Phil. Unless you've intentionally tried to upset someone, or expressed yourself in a particularly unpleasant and regrettable way then you have no reason to apologise for your opinions or how or what you question about others.

Jesus this is the web-ermagimgamy-net there a millions upon millions of hideous and outrages things to be appalled by I hardly think anything you've said, Rowan Ravenseed, could be so awful that you need apologise like this. :smile:

I like the things you post :wink:

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
People are bound to get upset no matter what you do.

They get upset because they assume things and are proven wrong.

They even get upset because they have nothing better to do.

Don't let it get you down, you just have to take things in stride and realize that the people who care for you are all that matter.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wonder about the 100% straight men who like looking at other men's cocks and think about getting sucked off by a man...but in a totally straight way yo!

but then i'm also into letting people label themselves however feels comfortable to them.

still, your posts always seem fine to me.
and you can't live without offending anyone.