Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would really like to be a moderator for the site. Is there a way I could be one? I Feel like I could do a really good job at this, and I really love and respect this site.I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so I placed it here. I hope to hear from you soon.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do Hen,s have teeth now
perhaps 5000 posts minimum ... for starters
Proove yourself in the interim
and THEN
you possibly would not have a shits show.....
dont even feel inclined to wish you luck on your quest
enz

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aboytenor, I'm sure you're nice and all, but. . .actually, I'm not sure. And that's the point I wanted to make. You just got here. You are brand spanking new. I think I may have run into you in chat once, but can't swear I did. Considering that it takes you three or four months to come up with around 100 posts, I'd want you to be extremely familiar from chat. I'm just not sure you can possibly have enough experience here to have any credibility as a moderator.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Applications for moderators are opened by the owner from time to time when a need to fill the ranks appear. We also have a partial list based on previous applications we liked but didn't quite make the cut, and previous requests outside of applications.

I fear however, as some have noted, that based on previous lines drawn, that you've not been here long enough, and you've not been active enough to make the grade at this point in time (note that this is just my opinion based on previous stipulations, which may well be different when applications are next open)