I'd like to hear guys opinions on this, straight & gay...

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was curious to get a guys perspective about this.
When you cum inside someone (outside of a committed relationship) whatever the situation, does it make you feel any closer or more intimate with the person...putting your DNA inside someone??? I imagine for most it is a rare occurrence, not something you do with most people.

I think for most women & probably any receiver allowing this is a big deal, you are certainly in a vulnerable position & i think it tends to motivate "special" feelings for the person you are receiving.
Especially because this whole thing is going on inside us.

I have an friend/F-buddy i play with whom i trust & occasionally he finishes inside me & now i think it has caused me to create some feelings that may not be true, not sure that its the same for him though, so i was curious how guys/givers feel.

Last edited:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
:adam4::bukkake:i've never been in a relationship that cumming inside was not done. bareback in those that i knew i could trust and covered in cases where it was more, lets say casual. i would feel odd not being "allowed" to do it especially with the right protective measures. so, i guess i can't answer the feeling closer part of it because i never have not done that. i do love cumming inside my partner though. if hey want me to pull out and cum on some other part of their body for their personal enjoyment i am certainly more than happy to oblige that as well.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
I think it does feel more intimate personally, because there are no boundaries. I was thrilled when my wife went on birth control back in college so that we could do that (until the birth control eventually began killing her sex drive, and then it wasn't really worth the trade off).

There is also a territorial aspect in a way I think, of a guy leaving his "mark" on a girl. When we were still dating in college and my wife and I got back together after a break up and eventually admitted she had been with someone else, it came out that their first time he had gone bareback and cum in her, completely unprotected with no birth control or anything (she got VERY lucky nothing happened as a result). Since I had never cum in her or not used a condom ever, and didn't for a long time after that, there was definitely this strange feeling that another guy had full, unprotected access and use of her pussy well before I ever got to, like he was the first guy to actually "mate" with her in the animalistic sense, and even when I finally did get to finish in her, she was on birth control so it was still protected in that regard.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Humh… interesting, I never thought about this subject. As a recipient, it means a great deal to me. As the giver, I’ve never given it a thought.

Although gay, I had a long time female lover. Sex was great. You would think, I would think what you say. There she is, carrying my seed – my DNA – I’m so pleased, or something. Girl, I don’t believe it ever crossed my mind.

Although mostly oral, not much anal, and rarely willing to get fucked, when I have, it was because there was something intense in my response to the guy – what I’m trying to say is that I don’t like getting fucked but if the guy get’s me nuts, WOW – and responding to the guy himself, not the act, I’ve loved having his cum inside me.

I’m more turned on being active oral, the cocksucker, and unless I’ve made a mistake, I’ll be really turned on to the guy and therefore receiving his cum, swallowing it, and thinking about having just done it and there it is inside me – all that – I think it’s awesome.

So thanks for asking your question. Wonder what it is about me that doesn’t care much what happens to my stuff even though I’m so fixed on getting another guy’s stuff.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The closest that I've been to dropping a load in someone would be a BJ. I've been with some that swallows and some that done. If she swallowed, my thinking would be that she was more into it, compared to when she just jerked me of those last few seconds.

As for sex, either with a guy or a girl, I've never came (cummed?) in someone - I always wore protection. A few times the condom broke right at the moment. That was until I learned to buy larger condoms.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, SLUT ALERT!! :tongue:

With women, I never have used a condom. Not bragging, and yes, I do realize the dangerous risk I "was" taking :mad:.

I have to say as a man, for me it wasn't any more intimate.

With men, I never have , outside of a committed relationship.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
way more intimate cumming inside.. of course it's been a LONG time since I've used a condom.. the last time was as a teenager....

it's almost a spiritual thing.. can't describe it... at that moment of ecstasy .. and then feeling my load gush inside... the warmth and wetness.. it's only at that point when I feel like we're one together...

i've actually though about this a lot lately... without getting into all the details, my stepdaughter is pregnant and the father could be one of 2 guys... the steady guy she dated or the fling she had for 2 weeks when her and the first guy were broke up... anyway, the steady boyfriend just deployed to iraq no knowing if he's the father or not.. she's all upset by the fact that he told her if he wasn't the father that he'd be gone...

so I thought about me and my wife... the "what would I do" if she ever cheated and if it was only a one time thing that she was truly sorry for and wanted forgiveness..

here's the thing.. this may sound odd, but if she was with someone else and the guy came inside her, I don't think I could ever have sex with her again.... if they used a condom, I could consider it...

is that stupid?? I mean yes, I know she had sex with other men before she met me.. but something about being committed to me and then having another man cum inside her... I don't think I could ever deal with it...

comments?

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so I thought about me and my wife... the "what would I do" if she ever cheated and if it was only a one time thing that she was truly sorry for and wanted forgiveness..

here's the thing.. this may sound odd, but if she was with someone else and the guy came inside her, I don't think I could ever have sex with her again.... if they used a condom, I could consider it...

is that stupid?? I mean yes, I know she had sex with other men before she met me.. but something about being committed to me and then having another man cum inside her... I don't think I could ever deal with it...

comments?
No, I agree with what you said. My wife doesn't like me pulling out - for one, fear of me shooting it up and hitting her in the face or hair - but LOVES it when I cum in her.

If she ever cheated on me, I think I would constantly be reminded of it each time we had sex. Something like... this area is no longer, or hasn't been, for me alone.

Eh.... I don't know how to express it in words, but yes, I agree with what you said.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I agree with what you said. My wife doesn't like me pulling out - for one, fear of me shooting it up and hitting her in the face or hair - but LOVES it when I cum in her.

If she ever cheated on me, I think I would constantly be reminded of it each time we had sex. Something like... this area is no longer, or hasn't been, for me alone.

Eh.... I don't know how to express it in words, but yes, I agree with what you said.

thanks man.. makes me feel like I'm not alone...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are a bit soft. The best example I had of this was with this girl I 'met' online. I think we had been talking for a few weeks at the most.

I went to 'see' her and a few hours later we were naked. Either a few seconds or a minute after I penetrated her she went "oh...OH...I love you."

I was like 'fo realz? '. Anyway that's the only time that happened but what it taught me was that: if you fuck a girl good enough she will 'fall' in love with you.

I used to like cumming in pussies...back when I was cumming in pussies. One girl I used to do it in wasn't that into it but most girls are.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well with women I have never...didn't wanna risk becoming a father. :) **Hell, I'm just learning to take care of myself, much less a woman and a child.** heheh With guys, it's few and far between, only with people I know and trust. (I know it's not a good idea, but it does happen.) Alas, no matter how hard I try, my partner and I cannot conceive naturally. LOL :) It is a closer, more intimate feeling, but as for those special *relationship* type feelings, no....

mwealex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Internal orgasm increases the intensity of the orgasm but doesn't induce different feelings for me.

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It does make me feel more attached to her and she feels the same as this subject has come up in intimate conversations.

SR_Manny Manparts

Experimental Member
Media
I've been married with my wife for the last few years and we didn't use birth control because there would be some comlications or allergic reactions on top of the fact that she would forget, so we went with the condom option. We felt it was necessary to avoid pregancy. We didn't want any children yet. We then continued with me just pulling out. It was still good, but we wanted more. Recently, we decided to follow some friends advice and went all the way. It was the best sex ever.

Since I hadn't cummed inside without a condom, the feeling was intense. I am gonna say that I did feel the connection with her in a deeper level. But hey, that's just me. I didn't cum inside her for fear of pregnancy, and now that I did I am a little worried. But if it happens, it'll happen. I am not that scared anymore.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In another world and time I experienced the wonderful feelings just described in most encounters. Sadly, those days are gone. IMHO we're deluding ourselves if we think we can do a little interview and then trust casual partners today. And I'm not sure that some friends we'd like to trust are always telling the truth. Finally, I stay aware that the virus can be active even though a partner has had a recent test. No, I'm willing to admit that the world has change (and not always for the better).

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in the day when I was having sex with women, I never wore a condom. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that I am a Father after all. When I started having sex with men, I was also not using condoms. I didn't start using condoms until later in life. Lucky for me, I didn't catch anything. Now that I am in a long-term committed relationship, I think nothing to cum inside my boy...and that makes it all the hotter. He likes to know that I am marking my property. He would rather have my load inside of him than on him, that would be a waste. :cool:

I would not cum inside anyone outside of a committed relationship until I had reviewed their STI results after locking them in quarantine for three months.

Sexually transmitted intelligence?
Sexually transmitted insults?
Sexually transmitted ingenuity?
Sexually transmitted ignorance?
Sexually transmitted inhibitions?
Oh never mind. :tongue: