I'd like to hear guys opinions on this, straight & gay...

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been married with my wife for the last few years and we didn't use birth control because there would be some comlications or allergic reactions on top of the fact that she would forget, so we went with the condom option. We felt it was necessary to avoid pregancy. We didn't want any children yet. We then continued with me just pulling out. It was still good, but we wanted more. Recently, we decided to follow some friends advice and went all the way. It was the best sex ever.

Since I hadn't cummed inside without a condom, the feeling was intense. I am gonna say that I did feel the connection with her in a deeper level. But hey, that's just me. I didn't cum inside her for fear of pregnancy, and now that I did I am a little worried. But if it happens, it'll happen. I am not that scared anymore.
SO TRUE! My wife and I were ready for children and she went off the pill for several months. During that time we used condoms. I HATE condoms, but I learned that was because I was always buying the wrong size. I forget what brand she found that was slightly bigger than average and they felt better.

I didn't want to tempt the pull-out method. A friend of mine said, what do you call a man who practices the pull-out method? "Daddy." Turns out, that's how his second child came about...

So when we were ready to "pull the trigger" and try for children, the first time we had sex without a condom, while off the pill, was the BEST SEX we had in a long time. Turned out, it was just that ONE TIME that actually got her pregnant! :tongue:

She's still upset that we didn't get to 'practice' longer. You hear about couples trying for months to get pregnant. Nope, not us. One time was the charm. Guess it's not limited only to teenagers. :biggrin1:

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@wilseb -- congrats man. Now you can practice sex with a pregnant wife. Best wishes for the family!
No kiddin'! I bought the book called "For the Expectant Father", which tells you what you, the father, is going through emotionally and what the mother is going through, both emotionally and physically. So far, it has been spot on! During the first trimester, she was horny 100% of the time!! To be honest, she wore me out. Her sex craze was about as strong as a 17 year-old boy! :cool: After a 45-minute session, I would collapse and about ten minutes later she'd tell me she's still horny. :eek: Wow.

Pregnancy definitely increased her appetite for sex. The only thing that was difficult was us trying different positions - missionary is no longer possible. It confirmed out unimaginative I am when it comes to sex.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only happened once, well over 20 years ago. Wasn't planned, but just happened because I had very little experience and little control. I did feel a connection when and after it happened, if momentarily. I think its an intimate thing...well it can be. Her response was great, which surprised me in a good way. In my case, it was not responsible at all looking back. I still think about it fondly from time to time though.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in high school, I can actually say that I could have sex with another person and not feel much emotionally. I mean, mixed emotions would come and go, but the dominant thing was the pleasurable sensations. I couldn't wait to get inside of them. But then I fell in love with a girl and a guy around the same time, and the whole sexual expression thing changed almost over night. I became very open emotionally and found out how many feelings were inside of me...feelings of love, of protection, of mutual care, of wanting to be with that person forever. So then cumming inside of them became a much more intimate thing after I had the ability to appreciate my own emotions around it. I think maybe the word I'm looking for is maturity. Boys don't have the ability to integrate physical sex and deeper feelings. Hopefully becoming an adult man allows that to happen.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the casual relationships I've had in which I've cum inside her, no special feelings were felt (at least not by me). For me, it was a matter of completing a goal - finishing a task. Sex usually leads to orgasm so after she has had at least one, it's my turn. And as a result for those times when I wasn't wearing a condom, I came inside her.

I agree with some of the previous posts, cumming inside your partner is itself a very intimate act. However, it doesn't make me feel any different towards them for doing it.

I simply enjoy cumming inside a woman. To me, it is the ultimate finish.

Simba

SR_Pepe Le Pube

Experimental Member
Media
cumming inside for me, whether in a man or a woman, does not have a feeling of love but a feeling of permission. and when you get to cum without a rubber on, i feel different. i feel free and when i get to cum inside without a rubber, i like it. does not happen often for a gay man.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I was curious to get a guys perspective about this.
When you cum inside someone (outside of a committed relationship) whatever the situation, does it make you feel any closer or more intimate with the person...putting your DNA inside someone??? I imagine for most it is a rare occurrence, not something you do with most people.

I think for most women & probably any receiver allowing this is a big deal, you are certainly in a vulnerable position & i think it tends to motivate "special" feelings for the person you are receiving.
Especially because this whole thing is going on inside us.

I have an friend/F-buddy i play with whom i trust & occasionally he finishes inside me & now i think it has caused me to create some feelings that may not be true, not sure that its the same for him though, so i was curious how guys/givers feel.

I'vbe never cummed inside of someone. I hope that I can cum inside of my current gf but I don't know if I'll ever be able to. I actually have trouble cumming in front of other people! It sucks, but anyway back on topic!

I think that if I was to cum in someone, male or female, I would feel closer to that person because I shot them full of my seed and such. And I've never cummed inside of someone so I would feel like they were a big part of my life. I hope that I can cum inside of my current girlfirend. I really like her. She nice and eve though she's not that hot I really like her and hope to have a long relationship ith her. I hope that when I cum inside of her she will like it. My cum is weak cause my dick is small. Maybe she likes weak cum?? I don't know what women like. They confuse me.

Anyway, if to answer your question, cum inside of someone makes you love them more IMO.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I was curious to get a guys perspective about this.
When you cum inside someone (outside of a committed relationship) whaththeth semen tever the situation, does it make you feel any closer or more intimate with the person...putting your DNA inside someone??? I imagine for most it is a rare occurrence, not something you do with most people.

I think for most women & probably any receiver allowing this is a big deal, you are certainly in a vulnerable position & i think it tends to motivate "special" feelings for the person you are receiving.
Especially because this whole thing is going on inside us.

I have an friend/F-buddy i play with whom i trust & occasionally he finishes inside me & now i think it has caused me to create some feelings that may not be true, not sure that its the same for him though, so i was curious how guys/givers feel.

Could ditching the condom help with depression? - New Orleans Mental Health | Examiner.com

the semen is powerful stuff.....
Semen contains several hormones, including testosterone, prolactin, estrogen, prostaglandins, and luteinizing hormone, which are absorbed by the vaginal walls. These substances are known to cause elevations in mood.
l
many people feel love is just a chemical trick our brain plays on us.....orgasms also cause you to release love chemicals in your brain...its what keeps humans together.......

that being said i feel much closer to the girl im with if im cumming inside her.....love just hanging out at the mall after we fuck...its hot to know she has a part of me inside her......

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been with a few women who cum as I'm cumming. don't know if it's because I am at maximum size at the moment or what. my wife said it turns her on, and loves a massive load shot into her.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't claim to speak for everyone, but many guys-- straight, gay, bi or otherwise-- would see someone who let a man they weren't serious with bust up in him/her as a slut likely to let many/any guy(s) do the same.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
been with a few women who cum as I'm cumming. don't know if it's because I am at maximum size at the moment or what. my wife said it turns her on, and loves a massive load shot into her.
don't sweat it, you are not at maximum size

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great perspectives here :newangel:

...its hot to know she has a part of me inside her......
And the reverse can be true as well. I think its hot to know i have a part if him in me.

:love::wave2:
When I was in high school, I can actually say that I could have sex with another person and not feel much emotionally. I mean, mixed emotions would come and go, but the dominant thing was the pleasurable sensations. I couldn't wait to get inside of them. But then I fell in love with a girl and a guy around the same time, and the whole sexual expression thing changed almost over night. I became very open emotionally and found out how many feelings were inside of me...feelings of love, of protection, of mutual care, of wanting to be with that person forever. So then cumming inside of them became a much more intimate thing after I had the ability to appreciate my own emotions around it. I think maybe the word I'm looking for is maturity. Boys don't have the ability to integrate physical sex and deeper feelings. Hopefully becoming an adult man allows that to happen.

Last edited:

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe the ultimate act of intimacy is cumming inside someone/letting someone cum inside you. There is an exchange of energy that I believe is to a certain extent cut off when one has to use protection.

But these are the times we live in. And protection is a must.

However, even if there was no such thing as an STD or HIV/AIDS I don't know that I would regularly cum inside a stranger or allow a stranger to cum inside me. Was there ever a time in my life I would have? Oh yeah. But back then I guess I wasn't as aware of spiritual connections and the exchanges of energy as I am today. Nowadays bareback sex and blowing a load inside someone or allowing someone to blow a load inside me is a no-no.

Does it still happen from time to time? Honestly, once every other blue moon. (Translation: The term "rarely" is a generous term for as much as it happens anymore.) But I feel REALLY dirty afterwards. Like I shared something EXTREMELY intimate with someone that I care little about outside of sex or he with me.

Bottom line: Because I believe in the exchange of energy during sex and orgasm as the beautiful culmination of that energy and the cum is what's left behind, to cum inside/have someone cum inside me that I don't have genuine long lasting affection for outside the confines of sex is an "almost never happens anymore" kind of rarity for me.

demian164

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with my current woman coming inside is the ultimate. we never used condoms and I would just use the pull out technique. eventually one time our sex was just so intense and so hard and good that she just begged me to come inside. at first i said hell no but eventually I did. It was such a great feeling. I had done it before with a highschool girlfriend but she was on the pill. there is something psychological about coming inside an unprotected woman, especially one you love. I feel she is MINE! i have marked her as my woman and my property, and likewise her to me. my seed is inside of her.

after this she got some kind of patch and we do it all the time. we are talking about it all the time and it has 100% made us closer as a result