I'd like to start sounding...

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does everything have to have a name? 'Sounding' your dick for goodness sakes? Its poking things where things ought not to be poked!

Who makes up these names for what is simple curiosity during your quiet times alone?

Im jumping on the bandwagon and will be spending the rest of the afternoon 'mulling' or some other pissy word I just made up that revolves around normal genital fixation and abstract thoughts called 'what-would-happen-if-I was-to-do-this-with-my-pussy' by us non-labellers....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does everything have to have a name? 'Sounding' your dick for goodness sakes? Its poking things where things ought not to be poked!

Who makes up these names for what is simple curiosity during your quiet times alone?

Im jumping on the bandwagon and will be spending the rest of the afternoon 'mulling' or some other pissy word I just made up that revolves around normal genital fixation and abstract thoughts called 'what-would-happen-if-I was-to-do-this-with-my-pussy' by us non-labellers....
The term "sound" comes from the instruments used. If you've ever had a complete gynecological exam, chances are, your doctor used sounds to examine your cervix. There are many types of sounds, and they are designed for insertion - so it really is NOT "poking things where things ought not be poked." Ignorance of something is no reason to get pissy with anyone else.

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and the thing a gynaecologist uses is the 'cold pinchy invasive monster wrench' that is only safe in the hands of an expert - so its laughable that people poking things where they shouldn't decide they are suddenly 'sounding' experts..... my point was not the definition but the fact they use the word as if they are doing something other than poking around!

and the thing a gynaecologist uses is the 'cold pinchy invasive monster wrench' that is only safe in the hands of an expert - so its laughable that people poking things where they shouldn't decide they are suddenly 'sounding' experts..... my point was not the definition but the fact they use the word as if they are doing something other than poking around!

You know next to nothing about this subject including that, "sound," is a correct technical term so your comments about who and who are not experts in it is, at the very least, uninformed. This isn't a good place to be judgmental, particularly when you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like the definition of "loony tunes" to me... but what ever makes yer boat float.... or in this case I guess "cock rock"... lol

uz

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

No. It's a medical term but you can stop acting like an idiot. Try having an open mind.. it might get you somewhere.
You know next to nothing about this subject including that, "sound," is a correct technical term so your comments about who and who are not experts in it is, at the very least, uninformed. This isn't a good place to be judgmental, particularly when you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Thanks Jason.

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Judgemental and having an opinion are entirely different. And as we are all entitled to our opinions after reading the face value of the content of any posting on this forum, we can post what we feel like saying in response. If the space was only reserved for experts in the field then it would close down a lot of discussion. If anyone is doing any judging its you - practically telling me this is not a good place to be judgemental. Come off it mate - its judgemental paradise and nobody is exempt!

Reading and digesting what information is on offer, as an ordinary Joe, means we can judge for ourselves how much more knowledge we want on the particular subject and then decide to either be jigged to find out more or forget it exists as it has no place in our lives. I opted for the latter and did not judge anyone else for their interest in the subject.

Defensive - now thats a word and a half. Its what people go on when they can't persuade others through sensible debate to think like they do and then get too personal to be objective. Thats when they start trying to belittle people. Some people fear looking stupid and will never have an enquiring mind. I have more respect for those who post and say what on earth is that??? I have read everything at face value and have never picked one hole in any of the information I have gained today. I do not want to know the ins and ins (hahah) of amateur sounding but that does not make me ignorant it makes me disinterested.

No this thread wasnt meant to cause a fight its meant to open discussion, debate varying viewpoints and opinions and in some cases inject a little humour - which seems to have gone completely over your head. I found it amusing to say the least. I could have told a fab anecdote about a visit to the zoo, a chimpanzee and a twig because that is what went through my head when I discovered what 'sounding' entailed.

Debate the point not the person is and always has been my motto because once you start putting a personality on a posting you can't see the wood for the trees.

Enjoy your day.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had sounds used on me a few times by a lady who knows what she is doing

goodness me what a stiffy I had in the process :smile: I would guess it is not to every ones taste but the sensations and stimulation is unlike any thing else.

Hygiene is vital in this practise however, the sounds need to be serialised, the person doing the sounding should wear sterile gloves and sterile lube (don't use lube out of the jar of lube you use for any other play) and that your cock and the area around it is wiped with sterilising wipes.

Have fun people :biggrin1:

Judgemental and having an opinion are entirely different. And as we are all entitled to our opinions after reading the face value of the content of any posting on this forum, we can post what we feel like saying in response. If the space was only reserved for experts in the field then it would close down a lot of discussion. If anyone is doing any judging its you - practically telling me this is not a good place to be judgemental. Come off it mate - its judgemental paradise and nobody is exempt!

So glad you've seen the error of your post and have decided to approach the subject with an open mind. Most admirable.

Welcome to LPSG!

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the fuck? Oh wow I just almost threw up watching the first two seconds of that video. That's just nasty. Are some of you THAT BORED?

Has nothing to do with boredom and everything to do with erotic play. It really is fun and feels amazing. Done right there's nothing unsafe about it.