I'd like to start sounding...

Nativenude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The urethra is a wonderful source for erotic pleasures in both men and women. Men especially since the prostate can be directly stimulated by this means. That said, this type of play is not for everyone. Anyone interested in trying sounding (usually done with rigid rods) or a catheter ( a flexible tube) should find someone experienced to learn from. If an experienced person is not available then do research on the web which has a lot of info for this form of play. These instruments are used thousands of times everyday in hospitals so if one follows proper technique it’s a very safe form of play. Whether done for a few minutes or for hours sounds and catheters can be a wonderful toe curling experience but if not done correctly you can cause all sorts of problems. There are lots of experienced people out there to learn from so just ask around to find them.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have some of you forgotten what this forum is about? It is a support group..not a " bash the guy" forum.

I have done this form of sexual pleasure...it is very enjoyable. My best advice would be to find someone that could physically show you. Or do some searches on it on the web.
Try "up play", urethra sounding" there are a few groups that talk about this form of sexual fun.

:cool:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a minority interest but certainly not rare, why would we knock someone who wants to try this yet support other sexual practices that aren't to everyone's taste?

I totally agree Princess.....:cool:

Nativenude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first got into urethral play I was surprised to find there are many into this play. It’s best to find someone who can physically show you how so ask your friends to find someone or a group near you. Also do a search for “urethral play”, “catheter play” , “up play” , etc to learn as much as you can. This play is very easy to learn but you must follow the guide lines to keep it safe play. Urethral play is not for everyone, but once you have tried it you may find the stimulus very habit forming.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You know, this isn't for everyone, but neither is anal sex, or oral sex, or whatever. Sounding certainly isn't for me, and I hope the OP, if he decides to try it, gets proper advice personally and doesn't rely on Internet information alone.

Incidentally, my thought about the word "sounding" in this context is that it is the same word used to describe the process of finding the depths of water.

italianb90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...and I hope the OP, if he decides to try it, gets proper advice personally and doesn't rely on Internet information alone.

I wish I could find someone near me who could do that, but in Italy, expecially in my region, people is so close :confused:

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There used to be a number of forums on Yahoo devoted to urethral sounding, but they are all gone now. There is a forum at www.fozden.com that may give you some helpful information, although some of the activities that are discussed there are potentially dangerous. There are some videos showing sounding for sale at www.3rdworldkink.com A good place to buy sounds is www.chaseunion.com

Sounding can be relatively safe if you use stainless steel sounds that were made for that purpose, and if you practice good hygiene. The main danger is the risk of getting a bladder infection.

italianb90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to all the people there I finally managed to do it :D
At the begin it hurts a bit but when you understand how it works its amazing ;)

Thanks again to everyone!

happywand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's incredible! Here are some photos of my penis with a sound in it at different depths:

jpg.gif
DSCN0392 post txt.jpg (30.6 KB)

jpg.gif
DSCN0393 post.jpg (27.2 KB)

jpg.gif
DSCN0394 post.jpg (33.9 KB)

jpg.gif
DSCN0398 post.jpg (51.8 KB)