ID pics

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:( Niah ! This morning my Notre-Dame avatar disapperared (it was that nasty « x » in a square) ! So, I moved on : l'Arc de Triomphe. ;D

gigantikok: My Villagephotos account is saying:

"This account is locked for the remainder of the day for exceeding the daily bandwidth limit of 5.00MB."

I have erased most of the pictures in the account, and yet it has still been "locked" for days. What's going on?!

longtimelurker: Not using the service myself, I'd imagine that the readers here between us have managed to rack up 5Mb worth of avatar downloads! Bit of a pain if ever you want to change it, though...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Raal Lexx link=board=meetgreet;num=1063137918;start=20#20 date=09/15/03 at 07:17:58] :( Niah ! This morning my Notre-Dame avatar disapperared (it was that nasty « x » in a square) ! So, I moved on : l'Arc de Triomphe.  ;D[/quote]

Raal, you are very fortunate to live in a world-city that has such monuments.

If I wanted to post avatars of my little town in central Virginia USA I'd have a choice between several stinky manufacturing plants (the town's been referred to as The Armpit of the South), the Police Dept.'s sleek fleet of 1960 VW Bug Cruisers (they're manual shift so they can be started with a push) or the vacant lot where F.W. Woolworth's Five and Ten used to be.

Pecker

(I don't do drugs because at my age I find I get the same effect just standing up too fast.)