I'd rather ? than have sex.

curious4u2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would rather go shopping, watch tv, or talk on the phone instead of having sex. :)

Let's not forget, I would rather hang around reading posts on LPSG than have sex. * SMILE* I had to throw that one in also.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:D:D!

Rather ride my zx10r then have sex. ( sometimes =| )

Im with you on that one, and it doesnt matter what kind of ride either. A putt in the country on a cruiser, or an adrenaline packed backroad blast on a sportbike. Hanging off on a third gear sweeper and rolling on the throttle enough to make the back tire squirm and the bike to shake her head a bit as things straiten out and approach vision warping speed is way better than any ten orgasms I have ever had.

Also, snow boarding is equally exciting, especially after a few cocktails in the lodge.

Shooting a pistol has a calming, post orgasmic effect on me as well.

Also making the list are:

Go to a Packer game, get in a good fight, go to a Brewers game, and seeing a great concert.

txten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would rather go down on a girl than have sex -- I could be down there all day

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather watch football then have sex. I can watch football 3/4/5 times a week, I can't get that much sex.
You could if you weren't watching so much football. :tongue::wink:

Is the question about having sex ever, or just one time.
I assumed just one time. Like, I'd rather go on a trip to Europe than have sex, but on the assumption that I could still have sex later. If you mean is there anything I would want to do if it meant never ever having sex, then no, I don't think so.
:tongue: Same here, I wouldn't trade anything for the ability to have sex again.

id rather eat out than get head.
Really, thats not what you said last time we chatted.:05:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummmm. Is this a trick question? Nothing really comes close. It's one of the 4 essential food groups - Sleeping, Eating, Shitting, and Sex.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There might possibly be one or two days a year when I would choose something else over sex. In that instance I'd rather be skiing in Vermont on fresh powder.

Skiing is one place I am always happy, exhilerated, pushed to my limits physically after a few hours, and totally in my element.

News flash: you can have sex on skis!