I'd sex the ...

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're crushing my crush. Is it possible that my infatuation coincides with my lack of cable/dish over the last year and a half?

She can sammie my yummo anyday. I'm still smitten.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
You're crushing my crush. Is it possible that my infatuation coincides with my lack of cable/dish over the last year and a half?

She can sammie my yummo anyday. I'm still smitten.

Sorry to crush your crush man. Just imagine it's the joker grinning at you when fucking the EVOO out of her. They pretty much sport the same shit-eating grin.:rofl:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am gay and I would love to make it with Rachael Ray

See? See!?

Doubters, recant!

I have no idea what EVOO is. I don't think I've watched RR since 2005 ... maybe this has something to do with it.

All's I got's to say is any who is that enthusiastic/descriptive about food has to be decent in the sack. Mmmmhm, mhmmmm?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh no. i would strangle her before anything ever happened. i just can't take her, her perkiness, her voice and her cutesy abbreviations.

now that John Mayer. I'd sex him. He has a "fuck me" voice which drives me wild.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with Rachel Ray is that she is cute...just cute. There is nothing else about her that is appealing. She has a whiney voice, looks like she's about to explode, has too much "perk" for me, is all over the place today...and she can't cook! I know about cooking and food...and it is no great compliment to your cooking skills that it only took you 30 minutes to make dinner. She is very limited and I have never learned a thing from her! Now...Mario Batali! He can cook!

Hmmm...maybe I should re-think this! If I had to decide who to fuck, I'd pick Rachel...as long as she doesn't talk or make me dinner!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband sticks hot forks in his right eye when she comes on. I have to grab the forks, change the channel and stick them in my left eye for accidentally turning it to the food network when she was on. She is too cutesie to fuck.

Im-a-gonna go tap me some Alton!