Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ugh Giada's forehead is too big. Her head looks like a basketball on a pencil compared to her body size. She does have a good body though and screen presence. But she kinda grates on me too. Thats another chick im not allowed to watch on the food network or the hot forks start coming out of the fire.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Ugh Giada's forehead is too big. Her head looks like a basketball on a pencil compared to her body size.

I hadn't noticed that. *checks again* I can see where you're coming from, but it's not like she's Martina Hingis. I'd still fuck her every chance I get. (Which is probably "none", but that's beside the point in threads like this one. :wink:)

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rachael Ray is okay. Cute and perky.

Giada de Laurentiis, on the other hand, is very very hot and very very fuckable.

I agree with you 100% about Giada. However, I can't bring myself to even give Rachael Ray cute-- she's an annoying, pear-shaped lump of sunshine and energy...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am gay and I would love to make it with Rachael Ray

I'm gay too and I can see porking her. "How good is that?" She does have a certain sex appeal to me, strangely. I don't think I could take her first thing in the morning but in the evening filled with a few glasses of wine...

She does come across as being a bit Pollyanna but she seems genuine in that she's like that in real life. There is something appealing to that unfaked perpetual optimism and cheer. Unlike hosts like Sandra Lee who appear to be sweet on TV but in reality are more like Leona Helmsey.

Giada De Laurentis reminds me of a bubble head doll. Her overly large head looks odd on her small frame. Her smile always seems forced compared to Rachael's. She does have rather nice tits however.

Ever notice these Food Network female hosts always show a bit more cleavage than necessary?