ID Theft

wondering: Attention: Huge_hung_have_pic

I ran across this on Ratearod.com. You may recognize it. This particular poster on ratearod.com also has another picture that is different.

http://ratearod.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?letter=y&user=reallength~3

Check it out. You may also want to view the comments.

I am curious what you have in your left hand. I recognize what is in your right hand.

gigantikok: Oh yea, i recognize that pic.

I think it's a give that if you are hung and have posted your picture somewhere on the internet, it'll resurface somewhere. Over the years, countless amounts of people have stolen my pictures. It's just kinda something you get used to...

throb919: (Hey Gigz--I'm trying to get 'em all back for you. Really. One by one. Want to show me the ones I've missed...?) ;-)

gigantikok: Throb, I prolly have over 50 pictures floating around out there. Happy hunting... ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Krowax, of course you are entitled to your opinion, but let's be civil. Cocks that big do exist, and that's one reason that LPSG exists. I have no reason to believe that Gigz is lying or that he uses morphed photos. I believe that his cock is as big as all that, and that's the reason he's here. He can speak with experience about the plusses and minuses of lugging around excess meat to others in the same situation. Comments like, "I think it looks fake anyway," are precisely the reason we need a support group. (Takes off Moderator mouse ears and puts them in their box.)

prepstudinsc: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1063689208;start=0#2 date=09/15/03 at 22:21:33]Amen! What's funny is when I receive a photo from a guy claiming it's him ... but it's my picture and he didn't realize that it was me! It's happened quite a few times![/quote]

The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I was surprised to open up an email with my picture in it and the guy kept claiming it was his own. I didn't trade pics back with him. I guess it's a compliment when someone likes your picture enough to claim it as their own.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1063689208;start=0#7 date=09/16/03 at 10:26:43] I guess it's a compliment when someone likes your picture enough to claim it as their own.[/quote]

It is, but it's also dishonest. If someone wants to compliment me, I'd like him to do it without lying.

throb919: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1063689208;start=0#7 date=09/16/03 at 10:26:43]
I guess it's a compliment when someone likes your picture enough to claim it as their own.[/quote]
Sort-of a back-handed version of Hallmark's "When you care enough to send the very best"...

CardiffDillon: One of the things I've suggested to guys wanting to post pics in the LPSG Hall of Fame is to submit ones where they are holding a label in the frame with their nickname on, or one that says LPSG.

I know it won't stop the determined identity thief, but like most thieves the majority are casual opportunists, and will be deterred. To bear me out, the one pic belonging to Gigz that I haven't seen anywhere else is the one he sent in to the HOF where he'd done what I'd suggested.

What a lot of the fakers forget is that some of us have a pretty good memory for a big dick, and that when it comes to the real biggies there are probably only pics of a few hundred guys around, and most of them are very well known.

I had the funny experience of having a pic sent to me by one guy, only for him to find that I had more pictures of him naked than he did, because I knew the site they came from and the real owner. There was also the situation on the MSN picture site, where the same picture was posted by 3 different members. I chat with the real owner and I know he was very flattered at having such a desirable dick.

At the end of the day these guys are only kidding themselves and I know they're harmless, but I do feel that they damage the honesty, trust and credibility of the group

cheers

Dillon

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I called an e-mailer on his "pic" once by telling him he'd better get on the phone to the owners of russianboys.com because they think he's a Croat soldier.

I didn't hear from him anymore.

Pecker

(Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.)

AnonyMs: okay, I am confused. Are you guys saying the guy in the link listed above is huge_hung or is Gigs?

I have seen that particular pic in chat room profiles a LOT. Based on where the posters claim to be from, that is a penis with international appeal!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=wondering link=board=meetgreet;num=1063689208;start=0#13 date=09/16/03 at 23:27:07]These are obviously two different guys.[/quote]

Maybe, but the same dick.

Pecker

(Always remember you're unique. Just like everybody else.)