J jbd2012 Worshipped Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 25, 2019 Posts 980 Media 0 Likes 18,263 Points 313 Location Gambier (Ohio, United States) jbd2012, Mar 10, 2021 #1 (guy standing)
S stelmo83 Loved Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 6, 2020 Posts 198 Media 0 Likes 527 Points 163 Location St. Louis (Missouri, United States) Sexuality Unsure Gender Male stelmo83, Feb 2, 2022 #2 I wish I knew who he was, he has a massive dick though.
T Toto Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 1, 2016 Posts 333 Media 0 Likes 5,129 Points 313 Location New York (United States) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Toto, Nov 13, 2025 #3 Nick Kush
Probe_N_Suction Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 13, 2023 Posts 155 Media 0 Likes 437 Points 108 Location Australia Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male Probe_N_Suction, Feb 14, 2026 #4 Definitely Nick Kush! He identifies as straight, but is highly exhibitionistic and has appeared in boy gusher and BSB. His cumshots are massive! He loves being admired and wanted to get jerked off by guys. Eventually, they even convinced him to fuck a guy in the ass - and he enjoyed it too! I think that was the last porn he appeared in, but I suspect he became less straight / more heteroflexible after gaping that bottom guy! Reactions: Allin and pokedick
Definitely Nick Kush! He identifies as straight, but is highly exhibitionistic and has appeared in boy gusher and BSB. His cumshots are massive! He loves being admired and wanted to get jerked off by guys. Eventually, they even convinced him to fuck a guy in the ass - and he enjoyed it too! I think that was the last porn he appeared in, but I suspect he became less straight / more heteroflexible after gaping that bottom guy!