ID this huge cock!

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Hi Simon yes I recognise that cock - it was from a German guy calling himself Mandelbrot - he used to have a ton of pictures up on Newbienudes, then one day he just upped and left, taking all the pics with him of course. The moral of the story is download the pics while you can, cos you never know when they are going to vanish from the net.
Anyway, the meat was real enough I think - probably the biggest cock I've ever seen, and he also had some photos of it hard which were just incredible...
Wonder where he is now...

Reactions: macrophalluslover

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats amazing how you can get a full Id and even a little bio from a cock shot. This website should join forces with a crime lab.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Now I think of it, Mandelbrot had some videos on his profile which alas I never saw because I wasn't a paying member of NN. Now those would prove whether it was real or not...

D_ccv07dga

Account Disabled
Media
No , he's real and he lives in germany. No phtshop.
I know girls that have been fucking destroyed by him.of course all beautiful girls.
If someone has still his pics vids that were uploaded on newbienudes it couuld be great.

simon1283

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys...

I know that thread is pretty old, but you might be right, that he's from
Germany. There used to be 2 german forums, bigandy87.com and penisgroesse.net where he was registered as XXL. Unfortunately he wasn't
giving any pictures to guys. Both forums are unfortunately down right now...
Maybe I can show you some profile pictures later....