Idaho Sen. Larry Craig busted

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idaho Sen. Larry Craig was arrested, charged and paid the fine for lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis airport. This gentleman stands for so-called family values and fight basic protections for gay people while furtively seeking other men for sex.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idaho Sen. Larry Craig was arrested, charged and paid the fine for lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis airport. This gentleman stands for so-called family values and fight basic protections for gay people while furtively seeking other men for sex.
It's usually the ones that screech on about their own distorted perception of "family values" that get themselves caught up in scandal, isn't it?

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Sorry Justine, I didnt see this and just posted an article about this in etc, etc.

I didn't know Craig was hung. :confused: :smile: :redface:

gothamboy83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hope he burns in hell. Lying sack of sh!t. If you're gay, don't go pushing hateful homophobic rhetoric arround in our political forums.

ITS always the most self loathing homos who burry it under so much hatred and right wing conservative "values."

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How in the holy hell did he think he was gonna mark off tapping his foot all the way in the stall next to him a misunderstanding. Kinda reminds me of a joke where this big fat woman tried to steel a ham by putting it between here thighs under her full length coat. It falls out at the register, and she screams, "Who through that ham at my ankles???"

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The last time a guy tapped his shoes under a stall at me and then reached under to grab my cock and he sucked it off.....soooo is that what happened here??? accept it was an undercover cop on the other side.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a lying piece of trash he is!!!!!!!! I hope his district runs him out of office. No wonder this country is in such awful shape.
Another politician misrepresenting his position.

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How in the holy hell did he think he was gonna mark off tapping his foot all the way in the stall next to him a misunderstanding. Kinda reminds me of a joke where this big fat woman tried to steel a ham by putting it between here thighs under her full length coat. It falls out at the register, and she screams, "Who through that ham at my ankles???"

(Thread-jack) Mattyacht, I was actually at the CostCo where that original incident happened, waaaaaay back in the '80's.... (End Thread-jack)

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just one more lying Republican screaming about family values and pushing an anti-gay agenda. So many of them have been caught doing what they preach against! It seems the louder they are about the sinfulness of an issue, the more likely they are to be doing it. Hypocrites--all of them.