Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it would be fun to watch a video where a woman in her 20s got like 100 volunteers of randomly selected guys in their 20s and measured each of their cocks in a one on one setting. Then she could give each guy his size data in length and girth. At the end she would post all of the sizes of each guy anonymously so they could to see the actual range of sizes and the average As compared to their own. How about you, Would that turn you on at all?

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it would be fun to watch a video where a woman in her 20s got like 100 volunteers of randomly selected guys in their 20s and measured each of their cocks in a one on one setting. Then she could give each guy his size data in length and girth. At the end she would post all of the sizes of each guy anonymously so they could to see the actual range of sizes and the average As compared to their own. How about you, Would that turn you on at all?
Absolutely - but for SPH fetish reasons. I have a tiny penis and being exposed like that compared to probably better endowed guys gets me aroused just thinking about that scenario.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just saw a video recently online with like 20 guys and all had to pull down the shorts in front of like 20 women... goes also inthat direction.

Would be hot if they would have been measured and had to stand in line from smallest to largest hehe...