Idea of Beercan Cock.

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would very much love to see a genuine 8 plus girth, who has one...the biggest I've had is 6.5ish, but I have a dildo that's 7.5 and I've always wanted to feel a bigger cock, I've never even seen one.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pump to 8 inches and I have some pumper friends who can reach 9 inches without silicone... but of course, you are most likely looking for men who were born with 8 plus inches of girth and that is less common than the existence of a 10+ inch penis.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a pic of mine up, but I did get some reactions. I was saying that because of my ligament twisting mine can range from 3-4 in diameter. Witht he ligament sticking a can get 4 but I think it may be more like 3.5. SO doing pie that would give me atleast 9 inches of circumference.

I want to know do you have to reach maximum girth to get to maximun legnth. It feels like mine's not reacjing but I'm so girsthy. I have just under 7 inches but feel like I could reach over 8. But if my cock had to expand in proportion with it that could be almost 5 inches wide!. Puting me at 15 inches in girth would be pretty close to the top of the class. Just to tput it in your hand would feel freaky.

BTW what's the ,maximum girth for a man?

Reactions: heavy weather