Ideal body type

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've always been attracted to athletic guys, not muscley per se, but athletic. Though I do like muscles, but not massive ones like arnie or the rock lol.

The Rock can get it any time of the day.

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone has an image of what their ideal body to have in terms of height, hairiness, musculature, posture, dick appearance and size...etc.

Post here what you think is the ideal body, the one picture which reflects what you want and think is the absolute perfect body to have.

You can tell us why you find this body ideal or why you find it so desirable looking.

Attachments

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to bulk up a bit, I've always been average in general growing up, but some will always be hard on themselves and look up to celebs. Not everyone, but sometimes the media portrays images of what the ideal body should be. Sadly some folks who struggle with weight, sometimes take extreme measure and acquire eating disorders just to replicate an image of what they want. Who cares whats on the outside as long as your healthy.. there's no such thing as ideal, we can only try.

Last edited:

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone has an image of what their ideal body to have in terms of height, hairiness, musculature, posture, dick appearance and size...etc.

Post here what you think is the ideal body, the one picture which reflects what you want and think is the absolute perfect body to have.

You can tell us why you find this body ideal or why you find it so desirable looking.

Attachments

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
As I age and get older I know that my body will have its limits. Skin is not as forgiving, sags if I lose weight too fast and or shows stretch marks from muscle growth. I would love to be more muscular and leaner but not too thin. I like BEEF!!! I keep going to the Gym daily and as long as I feel good and am healthy that is all that counts. Body acceptance is a rare trait that most don't possess. This is something I have to work on myself. There are a lot of people that I know of that are not happy with their own bodies. My friend is doing Roids and he looks great but it is only a temporary solution. If not done correctly there can be consequences and also the PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) needs to be considered. To each their own I am not telling anyone what to do just be cautious. If I can't love myself completely and accept my body and its limits then how can I truly love someone else?

enderwiggen88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to be like Matt Bomer. Muscled and defined but not bulky. Even though I'll never look the way he does I'm close enough to the shape/size I want to be. When I went as Neal Caffrey for Halloween I researched his clothing measurements and ironically we wear the same sizes (but he's muscled and I'm just skinny.... 5'11 tall, 38 slim tailored jacket and a 31/32 waist). I just wish my frame was a little thinner so I could bulk up just a bit so that I'd have a nice shape while still staying really slender.

hot_boy1995

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like thiss the defined and toned muscles!! Any trainers here to guide and train me? Haha sss
search