Ideal girth is size of D battery for a woman -- huh?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
That's right -- in poll in Men's Health 64% said that a D battery was the size of dick that was most desirable to them (girth that is) with far less favorable votes for raquet ball and sharpie pen. Surely there are many women who would like the industrial strength lantern size battery even with the corners. D translates to about 4.1 inch girth. Now why am I working so hard to increase my present 6 to 7 when I should be doing some liposuction on the little fellow down below. What do you fellows think of this poll and ladies too of course?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm... because they are wrong? Do you really believe the ideal girth is approximately 1" below the average? So 75% plus of all guys have cocks that women think are simply too thick? I really don't think so. Pick up a cucumber in front of your wife / girlfriend and see how often you get a smirk. Next time pick up a battery or a magic marker. No reaction, right?

Men's Health magazine exists to massage and placate the male ego. In this case that stat is ridiculous.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
motlissof said:
That's right -- in poll in Men's Health 64% said that a D battery was the size of dick that was most desirable to them. Surely there are many women who would like the industrial strength lantern size battery even with the corners. quote]

Only if the battery comes with a Lithium-Ion pack.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does that mean that women are gonna quit wanting me because I am bigger around than a D battery ? Someone is pulling our leg (and not the third leg either). Ask any honest woman and she will tell you the thicker the better.

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sha-rite .... Men's Health is pandering to masses of "executive-size" guys that make up most of their subscribers. They need to go out and buy Porsches .....:biggrin1:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geo said:
sha-rite .... Men's Health is pandering to masses of "executive-size" guys that make up most of their subscribers. They need to go out and buy Porsches .....:biggrin1:

Now that I think about it, I remember a few years ago I picked up a UK version when I was traveling and it "how to used whatever size you have" article in which the highest category they discussed was about 6.25" and above. Pretty much they were saying you were hung right about the Kinsey average. I'm pretty sure the next article was about $5,000 watches....

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Were their husbands watching while they filed out their surveys? D size batteries ????

Most women i chat to, in the scene we are in prefer hung guys , and the few that dont are married to men with very small penis's. One of those ladies got drunk and told me how much she'd love a big cock but her husband is intimidated by them ( they go there for MFF stuff) ......I think most women prefer girth over length.

:smile:
Honey

P.S I agree the mag is probably pandering to it's audience

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Know any other jokes....?

That is absurd.....agree their hubbies must have been watching when they answered that poll.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's plausable, survey results are accurate for the sample it represents. Sometimes we hear/read things we don't want to hear/read. Deal with it or dismiss it, still doesn't change the facts of the results. "D" cell battery probably wasn't the only response given, there were responses that varied, it's just the predominant one was "D" cell battery sized (64 %). 36 % want something else, if they even want to engage a penis for sex at all.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
motlissof said:
That's right -- in poll in Men's Health 64% said that a D battery was the size of dick that was most desirable to them (girth that is) with far less favorable votes for raquet ball and sharpie pen. Surely there are many women who would like the industrial strength lantern size battery even with the corners. D translates to about 4.1 inch girth. Now why am I working so hard to increase my present 6 to 7 when I should be doing some liposuction on the little fellow down below. What do you fellows think of this poll and ladies too of course?
I think they are wrong. The girth of a D battery is nothing. I sure hope they are wrong:tongue:

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
nicolas204 said:
Then I guess we're all very,very, VERY big, LOL...

The fact is, we ARE very, very, VERY big...and we know women who like US. And maybe, just maybe, we find it hard to believe that ANY majority of women--ANYWHERE--would like something else (ego, maybe?) Given that we're the minority, perhaps 64% of respondents never had one larger than a D battery and they just don't know YET that they like something a bit meatier. Anyway, polls are largely for shit. If you polled the women on this site, you'd get totally different results.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would definately have no problem penetrating probably 99 percent of the females in this world. I used to have such great sex when I was younger and before I started "growing". A "D" sized battery is definately a "ball park frank" not a "Vienna Sausage". There are some girls that have to deal with Vienna Sausages that would love a shot at a Ball Park Frank. You just can't show up with a fucking summer sausage when all they have had were weiners and franks. I think a meat related comparable would have been more appropriate than an electronics one.