Ideal girth is size of D battery for a woman -- huh?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see a woman having no problem whatsoever with a 4.1" girth. Hell, my girl uses the handle (and sometimes bristles) of a toothbrush to masturbate, and she's able to cum from it very nicely.

Though she prefers a fat cock to a thin one, and she's very stretchy girthwise, 4.1" would definitely be an adequate girth to get her off. And when I say "very stretchy", I mean I'm able to stick both my entire left hand and 3 fingers from my right hand inside of her (and one time, the bottom of a Poland Spring bottle). We're talking 8-9" girth here, people. Yet the thin little toothbrush, with some skill, still suffices when I'm away.

So I'm not sure if a D battery could be called "ideal", but it can definitely be called adequate.

smallnj

Expert Member
Media
Atlantic City (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my wife took the poll. the choices for girth were
1. a d battery
2. a raquet ball
3. a coke can
4. bigger

she chose a d battery. she thought a raquet ball was too big. she would probably like something in the middle.

as for length. the winner was 7 inches and the choices were 6,7,8 or larger. so the site was not pandering to the executive sizes that were speculated because my cock (5") wasnt even an option.

polls can always be misleading.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my wife took the poll. the choices for girth were
1. a d battery
2. a raquet ball
3. a coke can
4. bigger

she chose a d battery. she thought a raquet ball was too big. she would probably like something in the middle.

as for length. the winner was 7 inches and the choices were 6,7,8 or larger. so the site was not pandering to the executive sizes that were speculated because my cock (5") wasnt even an option.

polls can always be misleading.

With all due respect for the poll organizers...yeh right.:rolleyes:

They dont want to be taken serious...where is the 5.5", 6" ??? You go from a 4" to a 7" (?) the coke can I supose is an 7"..and about 'bigger' comparing to what? the coke can?

Please, poll organizers give me a brake! Just give str8 numbers next time.

LOL...yeh right.