ideal girth?

james123

1st Like
Media
i am 7x5 when erect,
girls what would you consider to be your ideal penis girth ? looks and satisfaction?, please help me out. james.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone out there thinks you are ideal. But women are all different and there is no ideal for all women.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
james123 said:
i am 7x5 when erect,
girls what would you consider to be your ideal penis girth ? looks and satisfaction?, please help me out. james.

james123:

This question is so based on individual tastes. I believe that my ideal penis is 8" x 6". I believe that this size penis is long enough to fill me but round enough to stretch me so that every stroke was moving my clit :redface: .

However, I was married for several years and my husband was about 5 x 4. He knew how to work it. He was sexually adventerous. He would also wear a cock ring. He was very oral. I did not have a problem with his size.

Even at 8" x 6", I wouldn't seriously consider a lover if he were not orally inclined. Just my two cents.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The biggest ive had was 8.5x5.5, and while i could do with a little less length i would have liked a little more girth so...8x6 would probably be my ideal. And from what ive heard alot of woman would also consider that a 'ideal' size.

However James i did have a man your eaxct size (7x5) and he was a very good lover and satisfied me everytime, so you are more than adequatley sized to please.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shocked said:
there is no ideal I think biigger is always better. hehehe

For you maybe, not for her. Once you're talking much more than 6 in. around, we might start to have a problem. And to the original poster, there is no ideal. Every woman has her own ideal. But it's become very clear from your posts by now that, no matter what you're going to be insecure and worried about your cock and whether it's good enough. I can say that for most women that insecurity will make you unattractive no matter what your cock size is.

lisabaxter

Experimental Member
Media
I won't fuck any guy who isn't at least as thick as my wrist (a litlte more than 6" circum.). I really need a meaty cock.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 8x6.25 inches. Never had any complaints about being too short or too skinny. When my tounge is buried between a gorgeous set of thighs, I don't think the female cares at that time what size I am.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
8.5*6.. (6.4 at bottom of shaft).. only ever heard good things.. although some gf's found painful the first few times........ which was annoying as they wanted to stop almost before we got started

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its a blessing baby and a bloody good one too!!

My ideal girth is .....well....as thick as they go. I would give anything a go and probably like it :biggrin1:

I'd say 8x7 or 8 x 8 would make me a very happy girl

:smile:
Honey

its a blessing baby and a bloody good one too!!

My ideal girth is .....well....as thick as they go. I would give anything a go and probably like it :biggrin1:

I'd say 8x7 or 8 x 8 would make me a very happy girl

:smile:
Honey

8x8 would make u die