Ideal length of time?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_DEATHbyCARROT, Nov 18, 2007.

1. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

Questions for the ladies:

1 - What is the ideal length of time for intercourse (not counting foreplay)??
    2 - How quick is too quick?
    3 - How long is too long?
    4 - Can you get any enjoyment out of a quickie?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

What a question. There really isn't any ideal time, it depends on the mood of the moment. Sometimes I like it to take a good while, sometimes it's one of those 'just got in from the pub, have to have cock NOW' moments and you want a quick hard fuck. Yeah a quickie can be good sometimes, it's immediate and takes the edge off your sexual appetite.

What I don't like is hours of pounding, after a certain length of time doing anything gets tedious and this applies to humping as well as anything, I prefer pounding interspersed with messing then back to pounding for a while then more messing :)

3. Smartz

Smartz New Member

SpoiledPrincess, girl you are so informative.

But I agree, It depends on the mood. Sometimes I just want to have a quick orgasm or struck and other times I want some time spent on the love making. But I do not want constant pounding for a long time. I love for the guy to change it up with his strucks. Because straight pounding can get boring.

4. Linda Sue

Linda Sue New Member

Albums:
    The time doesn't matter. It's all in the context. I have had wildly, fiery quickies that were more memorable than being fucked for an hour.

I like it all.

5. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I pretty much agree with everything being said, except I do like pounding for extended time periods if the man is athletic enough (or if the position is ideal to make it easy).

I wouldn't want that all the time, though, or every time. I like variety, too, and it all depends on the scene and the mood.

More than anything, though, as a submissive, I like the man to be in control. I like him to decide what will happen -- whether it's a quick pounding, a slow, teasing, torturous grind, or bouts of various types of fucking interspersed with other stuff.

If I know he's having a blast, I will too.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes. Variety. Thats what its all about. Having sex the same way every time is boring. The passion for adventure and being willing to explore has its rewards.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

8. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah I pretty much agree w/most of that. My bf lasts a really long time and I love it, even sometimes I'll tell my 2 best friends about it and they'll be like didn't that get boring but I just don't get that. Um, NO it didn't get boring. I guess I'm submissive too, never really thought of it like that till recently but yeah my bf usually is in control. Anyway like everyone else said it depends on the mood but yeah I love how long he can stay hard and all that :smile:

9. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

ok good to know. Growing up I never thought about the idea of lasting too long, but after a long time going I think I can sense when a girl has had enough... Too much of a good thing can turn into a bad thing I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted