ideal lover

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
not that i'm a woman and all that jazz, but my ideal partner: smart and sexy.

ah, alex8 comes to mind ... (okay alex, i haven't flirted with you in a while, so it was time) :wink:

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmmm..........my ideal lover would have to be someone who is intelligent,romantic,in tune with my feelings and desires,handsome(of course)witty,just a teeny bit kinky(not too much though)basically all of this describes my boyfriend,he is my ideal lover,just absolutely perfect for me:kiss: I coulden't be happier or want anything else from life:rolleyes: (lord,this is SO sappy:tongue: )

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sexywexylexy said:
women describe your ideal lover

His soul and being is just on fire 4 life !

Intelectual but not boring, artistic and expressive, achiever of small great things, caring free spirit, a great friend, not materialist not superficial, he smells wood and musk, is refined wears linen, italian shoes but love walks shoeless too.. like the outdoors and is a world citzen...

He loves to play with me, he is adventurous too and muscular and tall likes to carry me around and run with me :cool: mostly important knows how to kiss and do often & is a master using his 8x6 or 7x6 or 6x7...hehehehe

:love: I'm in love with my creation!!! :arms: He is an animal !!!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon: My Dear !!!

:biggrin1:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Gisella said:

Intelectual but not boring, artistic and expressive, achiever of small great things, caring free spirit, a great friend, not materialist not superficial, he smells wood and musk, is refined wears linen, italian shoes but love walks shoeless too.. like the outdoors and is a world citzen...

He loves to play with me, he is adventurous too and muscular and tall likes to carry me around and run with me :cool: mostly important knows how to kiss and do often & is a master using his 8x6 or 7x6 or 6x7...hehehehe

:love: I'm in love with my creation!!! :arms: He is an animal !!!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon: My Dear !!!

Did I hear myself mentioned?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HickBoy said:
Did I hear myself mentioned?

No HB was a false alarm...dont forget that U belong to InvisibleMan....:biggrin1:

U 2 seem have something going on....:tongue:

Please people my ideal lover is not a BI....:biggrin1:

Sorry HB...:cool:

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:

Desriptions like this, of supposedly "ideal" males, do as much damage to men as media images of anorexic models do to women. It's time we stop with notions of ideal. Ideal does not exist.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I make no excuses:I am a full romantic woman...hehehe

I am a dreamer , a visionary, an idealist and very positive person most of the time...i love life and believe in people !

I do apreciate food and eat with great pleasure...no anorexy here to try to conform with any sort of mold anyone try to put me in...

I dont mind at all being foolish in the eyes of some people !? Yes i do have an ideal lover and he is all of that !!!:tongue:

Kisses....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
We can find our individual ideals, I believe. Gisella's description doesn't appeal to me, as I'm sure mine wasn't for her. But both of those men, are out there, though I think she may have found hers.

Yep !

By the way Bronxy...and about Jeff and his crying one...:tongue: are you gonna share him or not ???? :grouphug:

hehehe...