Ideal Penis Size as defined by women

Michael5094: I've always wondered what women thought of big cocks. That is, if women were to choose what size would they say is perfect? Well, the debate is over. Through a very scientific study, including eye scanning and actually using adjustable dildos, hundreds of women picked the size they thought was PERFECT. The web site below shows the result. Thankfully, I just made it by a hair. I'm 8.25 x 6.25.

Are you perfect? Look it up. This changes the way I think about my cock. I'm no longer in the top 1% or whatever, but I'm PERFECT. So you superhung guys might be huge, but you aren't perfect.

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page40_ideal-penis-size.htm

prepky: ok did you actually read the web page? it was all BS, and as for the expierments, such as the eye scan he stated that is what 2 female friends "think" would happen, that whole website is fucked up...it is all one person's idea's and speculations.....some dumb ass trying to stir up some shit, and play on some peoples insecurities....

*gets off soap box now*

Reactions: Magnum10x2

emilywee: If i could choose the ideal size for the guy i was going to stay with, I would want him to be 8 inches in length. thickness i can't decide... really thick would be nice, but normal thickness is more comfortable and easier to deal with. Even 8 inches is an inch too much for me, but i definitely like them overly long. decisions, decisions!

Reactions: MDM8

AnonyMs: Perfect penis sized? That's easy... the penis size of the man I love.....

H8Monga: Sammy, AnonyMs... I think I love you! Shhh don't tell Max :eek: ::)

I didn't even bother to read that site... settles nothing.

aussiechick63: Is there such a thing as a perfect sized penis anyway??

Any can be good if the person attached to it knows how to use it.

gigantikok: I feel he brings up alot of good points, but yea, alot of it isn't fact based. I am of the opinion that size matters, but that guy goes a bit too far. Anyway, i don't suggest seriously listening to anything he claims.

malito: Perfect penis size is like the perfect wine. If it is what you like and enjoy then it is the perfect one for you. We can each judge for ourselves.

Rich2003: I'm convinced that site has been put together by a Penis Enlargement Company. I feel sorry for guys reading that with small dicks- it would make you feel so insecure.

I also noticed a big difference between the postings by people on that site and this one- some of the size claims are also even more ridiculous!!!

Rich

Trackers: Hmm... Interesting link. According to that chart my b/f's dick would be very satisfying but not ideal, but size shouldn't matter THAT much!

TragicWhiteKnight: The ideal penis size defined by women is: non-fictional.

wvu_kerq: The ideal penis as defined by a woman exists but only if you go by each individual woman. I know what I want in a penis, my current boyfriend is EVERYTHING I want. However if you were to ask any of my girlfriends then they would tell you something different.
*grrrr* BTW that chart is complete BS! I tried to remember aproximate sizes of guys that I had a really wonderful time with and they don't come close to "ideal", but I know I had an awesome time. Again I say that the "ideal size" is defined by the individual woman.

Donk: That is just the weirdest site. (Links have been posted to it before.) What is weird is that it is apparently total b.s., but it is just so extensive and detailed I wonder who the hell has that much time on their hands. Someone frittered away many hours and much server space on this thing and it is a total mystery to me why. They don't even appear to be selling anything.

FWIW, my penis turns out to be highly undesirable according to their chart. My gf will be pleased to hear this as she likes to keep it all to herself.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Donk link=board=sex;num=1060298316;start=0#13 date=08/10/03 at 09:50:20]That is just the weirdest site. (Links have been posted to it before.) What is weird is that it is apparently total b.s., but it is just so extensive and detailed I wonder who the hell has that much time on their hands. Someone frittered away many hours and much server space on this thing and it is a total mystery to me why. They don't even appear to be selling anything.[/quote]
Just smile, nod, and heckle.

gigantikok: [quote author=Donk link=board=sex;num=1060298316;start=0#13 date=08/10/03 at 09:50:20] They don't even appear to be selling anything.
[/quote]

Untrue. He's probably making thousands monthly off of all the banners he has up on his website. Affiliate work, Donk, affiliate work. It brings in mountains of cash.

Dom: lol sorry man that is WAY off......6 inches around is JUST above average?!!?? un 7 x 6.5 .........according to many sites/forums my understanding of average was 5.5-6 x 3-4...

Donk: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=sex;num=1060298316;start=0#15 date=08/11/03 at 21:23:54]

Untrue.  He's probably making thousands monthly off of all the banners he has up on his website.  Affiliate work, Donk, affiliate work.  It brings in mountains of cash.[/quote]

That's the thing--I don't see any banners or other ads on the site. I haven't looked at all the pages, but I looked at several. So the reason this site exists is still a mystery to me.