Ideal Penis Size Chart - Where Do You Stand?

jerkitout

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i challenge any woman to say that a penis of 5.5 x 5.5 is too small! as if penis size anxiety isnt a large enough problem already. bloody crap chart!

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(Disclaimer: If you aren't in the perfect range on this chart, you may feel the need to challenge the integrity of the chart as your only means of defense. You may also feel the need to share personal stories that try to refute the specifications of the chart. That's cute. Don't. You don't HAVE to be an 'A' on the scale.)

Go here and scroll to the chart that gives a womans ideal penis sizes:

The Ideal Penis Size - The Penis Size Preference Chart: preferred penis size, penis shape and penis looks.

I'm 7.75" length and 6.25" girth, so I'm an 'A' on the chart :biggrin1:

Where do you stand? Supply proof!

I was a D, but I clicked on the link at the bottom of the page and ordered their product. I was cheap and came the next day, within a week my penis grew to an A. It was amazing. Im so glad that websites like this dont over exaggerate what women want in order to sell a product, thanks girthy!

B_I'mWorried

Just Browsing
Media
This chart doesn't say much! At least not about the average woman. However, it does say a lot about the preferences of a size queen. The average woman would propably not be wasting her time sending comments about her ideal penis size at penissizedebate.com ... that just sounds like something a size queen would do. Still wish I was an 'A' though ;P...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That chart (and website) is bullshit for the most part, anyway. It caters to the opinion of size queens (which doesn't apply to every woman) and makes the size as huge as possible before it sounds unrealistic (which is why the "ideal size" on that site is like 8 inches and not 12"). It was designed to net in all guys who aren't unmistakably huge and make them feel incompetent in the size department so they can get over the fact that there's bigger dicks out there and move on.

If you really think about it, the site is comparable to saying that unless you look like a supermodel, you're ugly by society's standards. Of course there's truth that a supermodel will generally be considered attractive and desired, but that doesn't take away the fact that decent looking, every day people can be considered hot.

Call me a hater but it's the truth. Go to the site and look up the reason why it was created and it basically explain what I said. It was created as a "boot camp" type of thing for guys who are self conscious about their dick size.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Disclaimer: If you aren't in the perfect range on this chart, you may feel the need to challenge the integrity of the chart as your only means of defense. You may also feel the need to share personal stories that try to refute the specifications of the chart. That's cute. Don't. You don't HAVE to be an 'A' on the scale.)

Go here and scroll to the chart that gives a womans ideal penis sizes:

The Ideal Penis Size - The Penis Size Preference Chart: preferred penis size, penis shape and penis looks.

I'm 7.75" length and 6.25" girth, so I'm an 'A' on the chart :biggrin1:

Where do you stand? Supply proof!
:rolleyes::mad:
I fell in the white E zone...which aint to fair or funny...on the too big to satisfy end...
I really hate charts like these that make fun of some of us larger size guys with 10+ and makes lite of it and we don't fit in (sorta speak)
This is why some of us is members here cause of having a larger than average size peter.
...and yea partner...I got the proof between my legs to see....
However, one good thing that was shared was the book review ref.Without Embarrassment...How to overcome the fear of rejection by Mike Pilinski
I may just have to buy this book & read:wink::biggrin1:
Thx.