Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
>At 7½ inches long by 6 inches around you are very satisfying but not ideal (big in length but just over average in girth) = B.

This example sounds just like the one guy I had a long term relationship with. :smile:

I have been with one other guy in the B range - 7" but a bit larger than the other in girth. Nice...

And another in the supposed B range - ~6.5" but rather girthy - but he was a world class asshole and was not enjoyable because of that. (plus I think I was actually allergic to his body chemistry!)

However, I think each woman is different in her preferences. This chart is just giving "averages" compiled by a bunch of different women. If you asked each woman who responded to that poll separately, you'd get a wide variety of different answers. I've even known some women who prefer smaller men.

silverheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think that chart was the averages from 5 specific women who did the study, and isn't valid sample size.

Ozzie Baller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally i think it is just about right, think about it, 8x6 is a good, solid penis that looks strong and impressive. And i think if you took two exact copies of a guy, and gave one a 6x5 penis and the other a 8x6 penis, the 8x6 would win a vast majority of the vote from women.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and of course there are some (poor dears) women who dont like big cocks

Everyone is different

I've known some women like this. I'm actually glad there are women like this, for the smaller men out there. :wink: I wish it was easier to tell what size the men are (clothed) and what size the women prefer, without the people being crass about it. That way we'd all get what we like.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rate an "E", not satisfying, due to lack of girth.

According to that chart, once you are 4.5" in girth or less you are no good no matter how long you are!

Although, I do think most women prefer above average sizes. I wouldn't pay much attention to anything on that bullshit penis size debate website!