• Total voters

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As the title implies, I would like to ask what the ideal dimensions are when having anal sex. Logically, this question is addressed above all to those who are mainly bottoms (versatiles included), given that they enjoy in particular thanks to the partner's penis. However, even a top can safely can participate in the survey: in that case he could answer by saying what size of the penis he would like the bottom to have (aesthetically speaking) or with what measures the bottom can enjoy the most.

osid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think the one thing that everyone can agree upon is that the bigger, the better... at least in theory. The idea of a giant cock is just hot.

In practice, I personally think slightly bigger than average is preferable because if it's too big, the bottom has to be experienced (i.e., have practiced with big cocks and/or toys) and warmed up for it to be pleasurable. Therefore, I think somewhere in the 6-7 in (length) x 5-6 in (girth) hits the sweet spot (both literally and figuratively ;) ).

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Different sizes have their advantages depending on the circumstances.

eg if you want a quick fuck in a public place with only spit lube then a smaller penis is great.

If you are having a long session where you have time to clean out, lots of foreplay, then bigger the better.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like being able to discern the ideal penis length and girth down to the half-inch would likely involve extensive experience and a whole lot of thought and analysis. And I really don't care about size enough to put that much energy into the question. Not nearly.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a versatile top. Over the years I’ve learned that the skill of the top is far more important than the size of his penis.
The only exception has been with smaller dicks. I’ve been with a few over the years who were so small I didn’t get any real stimulation.
One of the best guys had a thinner cock but it slid in easily and he knew how to hit all the right spots.
There’s only been one I couldn’t take. It wasn’t the length but the girth that was the issue. He was a young college guy and didn’t have the experience or patience to ever get it in me.
So for me it’s the man not the meat that’s most important.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a 9" dildo that i play with regularly and it goes in nice and smooth-as long as it is lubed! that is what i set the bar at for the perfect cock. I know it is a toy but i have had a very gentle man, with an equally impressive penis, use me like his plaything and it was fantastic, so i know i can take the real thing. One just needs to understand that foreplay and lube are imperative when confronted with a large penis.

studpud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Obviously a lot has to do with the man the penis is attached to but if we are just talking penis then this is pretty close to perfect for me:

I agree, a slight downward curve is perfect on a bigger dick either doggy or legs up

Baltax

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to enjoy small dicks (13cm - 16cm) but it wasn't until I was fucked by a guy with 20cm that I actually knew what real pleasure was, so the bigger the better.

Reactions: Brett222

Brett222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like tops with 6to 7 inches . I love uncircumcised guys but cut guys are great too. I've been with a man with a 11 inch penis he fucked me hard and good . I'm a total bottom so I'm ready for any size guy ,so bring it on

akonio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine is on the smaller side of average, and kinda thin but I prefer to top. Not always sure how or if I should bring it up before hooking up. When I bottom smaller is easier to take then after fucking a while I’ll feel like I want something a little bigger. I’ve used a cock sleeve before to add some girth after opening a bottom up some which was fun, not usually on the first hook up though...

Big cocks are fun to look at and slap around but kinda useless for me tbh.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ll take thick over long. But that doesn’t mean I’ll turn down a long but thinner cock. Just that thick will set my ass off much better than long.
I seem to have a short-ish rectum so hitting that sigmoid bend is a real possibility if he’s more than 7-7.5”

But with proper prep and a gentle start, I can get used to most lengths.

Girth, I’m liking 5.5 - 6” as a standard but higher is great. My ass likes getting stretched.