Ideal Penis Size

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a guy I`ve spent an adult lifetime pondering the secrets of the universe and (more importantly) the universal topic -- "what is the ideal penis size for a woman".
(I appreciate that this debate is also of deep interest to gay men but I can only comment as a straight guy. Such views will also be interesting).
I have discussed this with many women overtime without getting a totally consistent answer. But it seems that most women prefer a cock which is at least at the top of average (whatever that is!) whilst there seem to be relatively few who prefer a massive dick.
The link below goes to an interesting site where thousands of women were asked their views. The conclusion appears to be that there s a "right" fit for every individual woman, and the averaged results of the survey suggest ideally about 7-8 inches in length and just over 6 inches around.
What do our ladies think?

http://www.penissizedebate.com/contents.htm

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before anyone else is rude - you will find many threads on this topic.

Personally I think it is the wrong question.

You will see preferences here ranging from 7 to 14 in length and 5 to 8 in girth. It's not much use having the supposed ideal of 8 x 6 if your prefered partner is built for 10 x 7 and vice versa for that matter.

I would advise exploring oneself as an individual rather than as a statistic.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Before anyone else is rude - you will find many threads on this topic.

Personally I think it is the wrong question.

You will see preferences here ranging from 7 to 14 in length and 5 to 8 in girth. It's not much use having the supposed ideal of 8 x 6 if your prefered partner is built for 10 x 7 and vice versa for that matter.

I would advise exploring oneself as an individual rather than as a statistic.

You aren't going to find many partners "built for 10 x 7." What is a lot more of an issue, as least for me, has been having around 8 x 6 and your partner is built for 6 x 5.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rope9839 said:
You aren't going to find many partners "built for 10 x 7." What is a lot more of an issue, as least for me, has been having around 8 x 6 and your partner is built for 6 x 5.

I'm sure Rope is right. The ideal size is different for every individual. I had one girlfriend who was very small and tight - even when she was near orgasm her vagina was a very snug fit. I had to go easy or it started to hurt her. You could say her ideal size was smaller than me.

Another girl (who'd had 4 babies) was so loose it felt like I wasn't touching the sides once she got excited. She adored being fucked, but she liked me to fist fuck her sometimes, cos it made her feel full in a way my cock couldn't. You could say her ideal size was was somewhat bigger than me.

Those are the extermes of my experience. My wife's vagina is somewhere between those two, but it loosened up after our son was born, and perhaps a bit more due to the passage of time. I recently started doing p.e. (stretching, pumpung, etc.) which has pretty quickly caused an increase in girth. Guess what? She has been getting more vocal during sex recently, and admits she's enjoying feeling fuller. She used to say that my 6"x5" was the ideal size for her, but she's really enjoying 6"x5.5" at the moment. From what we read here, it's reasonable to assume that, if I persevere with p.e. I will continue to make it bigger. She likes the idea of my doing this for her, and said something like "Well, given the choice. I suppose 7"X6" would fill me up nicely." That's given me something to work towards.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rope9839 said:

That's what the "and vice versa" means.

My personal experience has been that there are as many women at each end of the scale of size prefernce/capacity, especially as we get older and after kids.

smally

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
philboy said:
The link below goes to an interesting site where thousands of women were asked their views. The conclusion appears to be that there s a "right" fit for every individual woman, and the averaged results of the survey suggest ideally about 7-8 inches in length and just over 6 inches around.
What do our ladies think?

http://www.penissizedebate.com/contents.htm

That link, while it gives good fuel for teasing and fantasy, is not very realistic -IMO. It does not look to be scientifically based, instead it looks slanted to make small guys (or not so small) feel bad and opt for enlargement.

I'm certainly not argueing about what the perfect size is, I'm sure I don't know. I do know it depends on the beholder or beholdee

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
This question comes up over and over again, but remains unanswered. My best guess as to why this is centers around the idea of women not knowing. It seems that most women are unable, unwilling, or untruthfull (some because they're lieing, some because they don't know the size of an inch). Besides, most women don't know what average is, they don't know what large is, and they don't know what small is. This is because they only know what they are as based on their experiences, which are often very limited, when talking about sample size that is, personal belief as to what is limited can vary.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
This question is likely going to get a different response from every woman. My current boyfriend is huge, and I love it, but I've also loved smaller penises for different reasons. As long as its over 6 inches long and 5 around I'm happy. I guess an 8x6 would be what I call my ideal average if I had to pick.