ideal size 8 inches

colt99

Just Browsing
Media
I often hear a lot of guys talk about big cocks as if it is the be all end all. And if you didn't get the family genetics of a big cock you got shafted. i have been with a lot of women and i have heard a lot of negatives about big cocks. Such as it felt more like a reaming out job or to much presure and to hard to suck, sore jaw. or not staying hard or not being able to get it up again quickly. It seems the function of the cock would be the most important, like hardness and keeping erection and a comfotable fit. As a guy I to like the look of a big cock in the shower and when naked in front of a girl, but when you think of the percentage of times you are naked in front of guys of just showing your cock off its a small percentage in comparrison to actual sex action time. Also some times big cocked guys cant do anal or get less blow jobs. Iam thinking 8 inches is the ultimate perfect size for both partys. ( but knowing this why do I still want a thick 10 incher, oh dam the male ego....haha)

wordz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am working towards tht now an 8" dick i think it's the perfect size 2 hey
not small not big either

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I , Being "Ideal", Agree...
Remember, though... it's all i8n the JEANS...er..GENES!!!

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree - I mean...I'd love to be an inch longer, however I know, in the end it is dependent on the girl and the size of the vagina you are fucking...

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most girls i've talked to seem to find the 7-8 range ideal length wise. but they all have different preferences. i've had a few who prefer smaller to average sized cocks as well, so it's really kind of subjective. just find the right girl who loves the size of your cock and be thankful for it, i say. lol

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If the "ideal size" cock is 8", why is the average size cock 5-6"? Evolution seems to have a different idea of what is ideal than you do!

Speaking as someone who enjoys 8", I can remember many times I got turned down because I was too big for some youg ladie's fancy. My friends with average endowments seldom reported a turn-down. You've got to be more careful in choosing your prey if you're a big boy.

So I'm thinking if you want to get laid a lot, it's better to have 6" than 8". And 10"? Fuhgeddaboudit!!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is true... a big cock is not always a help, but often a hinderance.

Many of the guys on here would've had something like the following conversation:
Them: "I'm not sucking you off anymore"
You: "Why?"
Them: *funny look*
You: "Is there something wrong?"
Them: "Cos it hurts my jaw"
You: "Why?"
Them: *funny look* "Look, I'm just not anymore."

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So true Blocko. My wife has quite a small mouth and struggles to get the head in never mind anything else so blow jobs are right out of the question. She does enjoy trying tho lol.

MixedUC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm going to have to agree with the other posters on here. 8" is probably ideal, but many women (some guys) don't want to be blown out....but want to enjoy sex. Now from whatI've heard in various conversation with ex-girlfriends and female friends, women would rather a cock to be fat than too long.

So the question you may want to ask is, "How thin is too thin?"

Take care!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you might find that if you probe it futher (no pun intended), most women would have a hardness or curve preference that somes in before size. My guess would be a six to eight inch cock with an upward curve that gets rock hard is the actual preference range.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guess would be a six to eight inch cock with an upward curve that gets rock hard is the actual preference range.

Closer to the 8" mark than then 6" mark. -check
Upward curve. -check
Rock hard. -check

Add to that preferrably closer to 5.5 than 5 in girth and skilled use of the tool in question and you have the recipe for a happy Valkyrie.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Closer to the 8" mark than then 6" mark. -check
Upward curve. -check
Rock hard. -check

Add to that preferrably closer to 5.5 than 5 in girth and skilled use of the tool in question and you have the recipe for a happy Valkyrie.

Well then, let me take this opportunity to pimp my gallery... :wink: